Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel They're always outnumbering us

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
This forum is like a circus and we the users are the animals, the dwarfs, the hunchbacks, etc. And the bluepillers are the visitors who come to enjoy the circus performances. :feelscry:
Fuckmylife

This forum is like a circus and we the users are the animals, the dwarfs, the hunchbacks, etc. And the bluepillers are the visitors who come to enjoy the circus performances. :feelscry:
View attachment 205464
I wish there was a way to allow the place to be discoverable for Newcel's but also out of sight for everyone else. Perhaps just a welcome page and you have to be approved to join before you see anything else?

Read every word

It’s over buddy boyo :feelsrope::feelsrope:

They are here

Bluepilled incels

Reminds me of when I was in a zoo before i escaped

Il 570xN896595339 4qpl

I think it's a mixture of guys who agree with us but don't want to join for one reason or another and IT users.

I wish there was a way to allow the place to be discoverable for Newcel's but also out of sight for everyone else. Perhaps just a welcome page and you have to be approved to join before you see anything else?
I think there is no way to get rid of the bluepillers except making the forum private.
Reminds me of when I was in a zoo before i escaped

View attachment 205489
Brutal
They are here
They are everywhere.

Rent free in their heads 24/7.

Doesn't bother me tbh, my guess is that it's mostly incels or low tier males who are too scared to join for fear of repercussions.

If, I end up like the guy in my avi for venting online, then the West is done and the thought police have won.

If this site wasn't open to public then IT would cease to exist they'd still LARP jfl