Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They'll never know.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
Females will never know what its like to consider paying to have to lose your virginity.
They'll never know what it's like to spend literal YEARS trying to have sex. Trying to find someone to spend your life with.
They'll never know what it's like to eventually consider masturbating upsetting as there's something so much better that you don't get.

Mine of them will ever understand our pain, it's not just heartbreak, misery, and depression, it's a multitude of emotions and feeling that all route back to rejection.
From women, from society, and everyone else in the world.

It's not fair.

I hate toilets

They are sadist cunts who love to watch us suffer. They did this to us. I fucking hate them.

At what location is your avi taken at OP?

More sui than ragefuel for me.

and there's still who believes that females depression exist jfl

They live in a different world, tbh.

I took the whitepill recently so I dont care anymore. I cope and then I will die. No big deal.

They’ll never understand our pain

What is the whitepill?
my idea of it is knowing and accepting the blackpill but not staying in the pit of depression over it. Just realizing life is short and not worth giving a fuck about shit you cant change. Its a more optimistic blackpill

my idea of it is knowing and accepting the blackpill but not staying in the pit of depression over it. Just realizing life is short and not worth giving a fuck about shit you cant change. Its a more optimistic blackpill
If I understand correctly it sounds like just accepting to live for copes. Still, it's probably a good pill all things considered. I just find it hard to find peace sometimes because the blackpill reality can be really soulcrushing

If I understand correctly it sounds like just accepting to live for copes. Still, it's probably a good pill all things considered. I just find it hard to find peace sometimes because the blackpill reality can be really soulcrushing
Yeah pretty much just accepting everything and instead of roping or self destructing just living life with what you have left. Its not for everyone but it does help a bit instead of caring too much

Yeah pretty much just accepting everything and instead of roping or self destructing just living life with what you have left. Its not for everyone but it does help a bit instead of caring too much
bro that sounds like some hippie "live and let live" individualist bullcrap ngl

I just want to watch the whole world burn

bro that sounds like some hippie "live and let live" individualist bullcrap ngl

I just want to watch the whole world burn
I guess and I am going to live and let live. Sure the world burning down would be great but I personally am not going to be doing it so I guess I will just be spectating. So yeah live and let live. I dont mean it in that love life hippy sense. Just to step back and let life go how its going to go without getting too attached to the outcome.

I guess and I am going to live and let live. Sure the world burning down would be great but I personally am not going to be doing it so I guess I will just be spectating. So yeah live and let live. I dont mean it in that love life hippy sense. Just to step back and let life go how its going to go without getting too attached to the outcome.
Yeah its just kafkaesque. You self-delude yourself if you think you have free will and can "take control" of your life. But you also self-delude by not using what you have on hand and just passively riding along through life.

Its fucking absurd man...

Yeah its just kafkaesque. You self-delude yourself if you think you have free will and can "take control" of your life. But you also self-delude by not using what you have on hand and just passively riding along through life.

Its fucking absurd man...
What do you mean self delude by not using what I have on hand? Also I dont think im taking control of anything but my own brain and the way I think. I am in control of the way I think obviously. If I want to whine all day then where is that getting me? Thats where the whitepill comes in. Just accept it. Yeah im here so I am not fully optimistic or whitepilled but I think it has a point at least.

What do you mean self delude by not using what I have on hand? Also I dont think im taking control of anything but my own brain and the way I think. I am in control of the way I think obviously. If I want to whine all day then where is that getting me? Thats where the whitepill comes in. Just accept it. Yeah im here so I am not fully optimistic or whitepilled but I think it has a point at least.
Well there's 2 sides of nihilism I guess. The whitepill says, nothing matters so I'm going to do whatever I want and cope. Then the blackpill says, nothing matters so I give up and cope. They're both 2 sides of the same coin

Well there's 2 sides of nihilism I guess. The whitepill says, nothing matters so I'm going to do whatever I want and cope. Then the blackpill says, nothing matters so I give up and cope. They're both 2 sides of the same coin
exactly i like the do whatever you want because you have nothing to lose anymore. cope method.

exactly i like the do whatever you want because you have nothing to lose anymore. cope method.
I just in general hate people who say their optimistic and say "oh pessimism is bad and negative", when optimism and pessimism are 2 sides of the same coin. It doesn't matter if you're pessimistic or nihilistic, you're both coping. There's nothing wrong with that. Humans need a cope to live.