Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THEY WOULD RATHER....

heightmaxxing by prosthetic legs

He mogs me to death

wdym its just the empathetic gender giving cripples a chance! :soy:

wdym its just the empathetic gender giving cripples a chance! :soy:
Lolol...sub 5 or sub 5 cripples gets no chance ..iron leg chads with ski blade feet gets precedence over us

She's way below his looksmatch honestly

Aa0b26a8ba70f3d2d4182dc5fa7b141e

Shit

i might fuck around and amputate my legs to heightmax with prosthetic legs

Fuck modern women, they are a cancer
Out here in Baltimore ..some guy set his ex girlfriend's car on fire ..than like a month later...set her apt. On fire.

One of the foids that lives their said on the camera.."men..if you having problems. Go see a therapist..DNT take it out on us .." llmmmaaooo

Fuckin foids refuse to take accountability ..but wen Angela basset set fire to her husband's car in that movie "waiting to exhale"...foids cheered that shit....lmmmaooo

Only matters when you are a sexhaver.
Which starts with average looks (good body) = good looks average body....

If ur a sub 5 with well endowment ..ur only satisfaction is as a rapist.........

Out here in Baltimore ..some guy set his ex girlfriend's car on fire ..than like a month later...set her apt. On fire.

One of the foids that lives their said on the camera.."men..if you having problems. Go see a therapist..DNT take it out on us .." llmmmaaooo

Fuckin foids refuse to take accountability ..but wen Angela basset set fire to her husband's car in that movie "waiting to exhale"...foids cheered that shit....lmmmaooo
Lmfao, that Baltimore Guy is based