Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They Who Shall Not Be Named™

The white man went on to say blacks have suffered more under the jews than anyone else. But he was lying though jews took over white monarchies and nations way before that.

Greatest Allies.

There's a reason Jazz was referred to as the devil's music. Those trogs are laughing though. The jewpill is funny until you realize how true it is.

Last edited:
Caucuscucks coping and being quasi-homosexual as always "this guy's got a huge dick!" lol......

There's a reason Jazz was referred to as the devil's music. Those trogs are laughing though. The jewpill is funny until you realize how true it is.

Full clip incoming
Jewish brainwashing is extremely effective. They have been banned from over 100 countries during history and are responsible for the majority of problems in the world. But thanks to the holocaust they can always play victim and claim that you are antisimetic and muh 6 gorillion

Took me 20 years to find out its the kikes who are behind everything

Jewish brainwashing is extremely effective. They have been banned from over 100 countries during history and are responsible for the majority of problems in the world. But thanks to the holocaust they can always play victim and claim that you are antisimetic and muh 6 gorillion
They were never kicked out of India. Only other Abrahamic countries. What's the common denominator? Monotheism being intolerant of other religions. Not Jewish behaviour. If Jews were so bad, why don't Hindus hate them?

The white man went on to say blacks have suffered more under the jews than anyone else. But he was lying though jews took over white monarchies and nations way before that.
The monarchies treating Jews like shit were run by Jews? Were all the slave masters and whip crackers in the Caribbean, the American South, Brazil, South America, Africa, were they all Jews?

What's next? The Romanov monarchy of Rudsia was oppressing Central Asians and Poles because the royalty was Jewish? Maybe the royal family of Japan was Jewish too and that's why they went after the Chinese, etc

Its cucked to absolve Mayo's of their crimes by blaming it on Jews. Even if I found proof that Jews ran things, I would still also blame Mayo's for following along.

They were never kicked out of India. Only other Abrahamic countries. What's the common denominator? Monotheism being intolerant of other religions. Not Jewish behaviour. If Jews were so bad, why don't Hindus hate them?
You are obviously a troll, i'll just put you on ignore

The monarchies treating Jews like shit were run by Jews?
Eventually yes their wars would eventually lead to them being controlled by jewish financiers who could fund their wars.
Were all the slave masters and whip crackers in the Caribbean, the American South, Brazil, South America, Africa, were they all Jews?
No, a lot were.
Its cucked to absolve Mayo's of their crimes by blaming it on Jews. Even if I found proof that Jews ran things, I would still also blame Mayo's for following along.
I do. They talk shit about blacks being lapdogs for powerful jews but in reality they are the biggest ones. I don't let either group off the hook.