Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill they want you locked up

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
We are at the point in current year where we could be investigated and possibly locked up for even sympathizing with incels.
The feds are onto us. Sub 5 males are going to revolt at some point and there will be violence.

I am not advocating for violence. I am stating that there will be some kind of catalyst event where an incel will be arrested for invalid reasons, and people will start
to get angry. They are after you, your family, and your career.

tfw you are useless neet and dont have anything to lose anyway

im a wagecuck, but if you are a neet, they will take your neetbux and lock you up.

i was just reading the other thread about cuckcadians and the thought crime police. makes me kinda want to permanently erase my account here. my life being ruined isn't worth it. it'll come down to it, sooner or later. our names and addresses will be public.

This is why feminists and Jews living in Toronto are doing smear campaigns on incels and linking a married PUA with virgins.

didnt you admit to being a larp ages ago lol

nope I just told people my channel name and went public. This isn't a larp. I am pinkyculture.

no, they don't, it costs more to have us locked up. They'd prefer if we died though.

We will all be in FEMA camps within the next decade.

Nah they'll make the world so bad that we start roping. They're probably already putting that plan into motion

I was right again!

Attachments

• Screenshot (112).png
    Screenshot (112).png
    49.6 KB · Views: 78
fucking normies