Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They want us to eat bugs! I'm not joking this time

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I also a news documentary that shown European scientists showing how bugs are going to be the next major 'food' of Europeans and Americans, so I googled insect eating. Apparently they are spreading it this time.
EDIT: It's from Lativa

Earthworms might be one of the last things you'd want to see on your dinner plate, but they could be the alternative protein source of the future says food science researcher Ilga Gedrovica from Latvia.

(SOUNDBITE) (Latvian) FOOD SCIENCE RESEARCHER AT LATVIAN AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, ILGA GEDROVICA, SAYING:

"I've tried baking bread, making pasta and foods with an extruder, and baking muffins. The indicators here are very, very good and they look safe."

Gedrovica began to look into their potential as a postgraduate after she spotted them while weeding her garden.

Earthworms are rich in protein and Gedrovica says they could possess even more potential than regular meat.

(SOUNDBITE) (Latvian) FOOD SCIENCE RESEARCHER AT LATVIAN AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, ILGA GEDROVICA, SAYING:

"If we look at the nutrient quality, earthworms are rich in protein. In fact, when they are fresh they are equivalent to the meat we are using, but when dried, they are three times as rich in protein as meat and other sources."

They're cheap and low-carbon to produce, too.

The resources needed to grow earthworms, compared to raising animals, is much smaller, meaning they have a smaller environmental impact.

But what about safety?

Gedrovica is experimenting with using dried and powdered earthworms as a supplement, but she cautioned that more research is needed to make it safe.

"These are issues related to microbiology, parasitology and interactions with other ingredients. They're not answered right now and are in the process of being researched."

Although insects are commonly eaten in other parts of the world, they are rare on European menus and supermarket shelves.

There is extra red tape surrounding 'novel foods' - defined as anything that wasn't commonly eaten in Europe before the late 1990s.

EU regulation requires producers to seek special permission before they can market and sell their products.

But that doesn't deter Gedrovica, who is confident that earthworms could become a kitchen staple.

Edible Insects Market: Overview

Edible insects have seen a huge transformation from being recognized as famine food to a food that is now being included in the regular diet. Currently, insects are not only consumed during the dearth of traditional food products but are now a regular part of the food culture of numerous nations. Edible insects are also being used as animal feed apart from being consumed as human food as well. These insects are used as animal feed as they have ample amount of amino acids and necessary minerals in them.

Download Sample Copy of this report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=2864

The global market for edible insects could be segmented in terms of the different types of insects and application. The global market could also be segmented in terms of geography. Such in depth and precise segmentation of the global edible insects market offered by the report helps in grasping the all-round growth prospects and the future outlook of the different segments of the market and thus, helping the potential buyers to make informed decisions while investing in the market.

The report on edible insects market provides the analysis and forecast on regional as well as global level. It offers historical data of the year 2016 along with the anticipated data of 2017, and a forecast data up to year 2024 in terms of revenue as well as volume. The report also provide vital driving and impeding factors for the development of the global edible insects market and their impact on each region over the duration of the given forecast period. The report also offers the value chain analysis of the market with a list of key players. The research report on the global market for edible insects provides vital growth prospects and key trends and opportunities that may come up in the market over the course of the given forecast period. The research report is the result of in-depth and extensive primary as well as secondary research methodologies backed by crucial market insights offered by the industry professionals.

Edible Insects Market: Trends and Opportunities

The overall growth of the global market for edible insects can be attributed to the growing demand for food products with high value of protein among the middle class customers and increasing population across the globe. Insecurities related to feeds and food and the high process of animal protein are some of the other factors that are expected to augment the overall development of the global edible insects market over the course of the given forecast period. Consumption of insects or entomophagy is seen to have a positive impact on the health of the consumers and thus have also uplifted the overall demand for the market.

Request TOC of the Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=T&rep_id=2864

Edible Insects Market: Market Potential

In a recent development, insects can be bought in Finland as food. The Finnish food safety authority Evira have published a 44 page guideline for the safe consumption of insects. The overall growth of the global edible insects market is burgeoning with a group of trade lobby already in place for the Finnish products. Finnish company EntoCube has been at the forefront of this new wave of cricket-producing food companies and has been busy cultivating and marketing edible insects for the last three years.

Edible Insects Market: Geographical Segmentation

From a geographical standpoint, the global market for edible insects can be segmented into key regions such as Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific is expected to be the dominant region in the market with significant contribution from countries such as China, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Malaysia.

Edible Insects Market: Key Players

HaoCheng Mealworm Inc., EnviroFlight, Kreaca V.O.F. LLC, AgriProtein Technologies, and Reese Finer Foods Inc. are some of the key companies in the global edible insects market.

Last edited:
Watch snowpiercer, yeah these fuckers want us eating bags as to them we're already insects.

Such a great time to be alive no? Who wants a long life in this reality FFS, you have to be abnormal to thinks it's all normal.

I've said it before I'll say it now there's literally nothing wrong with this. Eating whole animals is the best possible thing you can do for health. As long as they don't gut the bugs this is an extremely positive trend.

Numales are behind this

I will starve to death before eating that shit

Foids need to be exterminated like the insects they want to eat.

Fuck off jews

I've said it before I'll say it now there's literally nothing wrong with this. Eating whole animals is the best possible thing you can do for health. As long as they don't gut the bugs this is an extremely positive trend.

OK Illuminati shill.

sounds like a disease risk

Think about the abhorrent condition that livestock are currently kept in, and imagine how they would deal with insect farms, it would be even worse

I will never fucking eat bugs! The normalization of shit like this is unforgivable. They’re really showing their hand now aren’t they?

bugs? Seriously? What next, cuckolding is a positive thing for your relationship...

wait...

wont read, wont eat

sounds like a disease risk

Think about the abhorrent condition that livestock are currently kept in, and imagine how they would deal with insect farms, it would be even worse

There are evolutionary reasons why we have a natural fear and revulsion to insects. Disease carriers are one of the main reasons.

Just think of house flies. They literally eat shit, which is all waste and toxins that your body gets rid of, or maggots that literally feed on corpses.

Insects were not meant for our consumption. They were meant for the consumption of smaller animals that we could feed on. If those got sick and diseased, then we could see that and stay safe.

There are evolutionary reasons why we have a natural fear and revulsion to insects. Disease carriers are one of the main reasons.

Just think of house flies. They literally eat shit, which is all waste and toxins that your body gets rid of, or maggots that literally feed on corpses.

Insects were not meant for our consumption. They were meant for the consumption of smaller animals that we could feed on. If those got sick and diseased, then we could see that and stay safe.
They basically would have to nuke the insects with chemicals and other treatments to make them "safe" for consumption

Then people wonder why T-levels are dropping in the west

Watch snowpiercer, yeah these fuckers want us eating bags as to them we're already insects.

Such a great time to be alive no? Who wants a long life in this reality FFS, you have to be abnormal to thinks it's all normal.
What happens when the engine stops?
we all freeze and die!

WE ALL DIE!
I tried having a worm farm a few yars back... It failed. I could have made $1 a worm for "red wigglers!" A popular large fishing bait worm. Also would have got free "super dirt" as a bonus.

It's over for my worm farm idea...
(Too hot around here.)

Interesting man will read it later

Chad doesn't think twice about eating worms cause he has something to live for in the first place

The rich fags will eat steak and continue traveling almost daily causing all types of pollution. They will ban us poor people from having meat and veggies, only bug meat for the poor. No cars for us poor, only crowded trains and buses.

The rich fags will eat steak and continue traveling almost daily causing all types of pollution. They will ban us poor people from having meat and veggies, only bug meat for the poor. No cars for us poor, only crowded trains and buses.
tbhtbh

you notice those 'people' that says X is good, never eats X at all?

For the last time...

I’m not living in a converted sewage pipe communal pod filled with redditors and I’m not eating fucking bugs.

tbhtbh

you notice those 'people' that says X is good, never eats X at all?
yup. we can see this in the Oscars. where all these Hollywood Chad's/Stacie's talked about the climate and other bullshit. when they cause alot more pollution than we ever will. another thing these retards don't understand is, that even if pollution was cut now, it's likely too late to stop the collapse.

yup. we can see this in the Oscars. where all these Hollywood Chad's/Stacie's talked about the climate and other bullshit. when they cause alot more pollution than we ever will. another thing these retards don't understand is, that even if pollution was cut now, it's likely too late to stop the collapse.
Environmentalists are stupid and should be sent to Siberia.

Human population are the main issue of pollution, not eating meat or drinking petrol engined cars.