Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over They want to kick me out of uni

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
Today I received a message from the group curator that I am a candidate for deductions due to the largest debts in the group and absenteeism

I hate my studies too much and do not master it to move on:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And they wonder why young men are prone to suicide.

Time to neetmaxxxing i guess

Brutal, meanwhile women at university get all kinds of support

20% Trolling on sacred ID
why aren't you showing up to your classes? you're going to get kicked out of college but you're still going to have to pay off the loans :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: idiot

why aren't you showing up to your classes? you're going to get kicked out of college but you're still going to have to pay off the loans :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: idiot

That's true though honestly.

Shit, imagine going into massive debt to attend college.

I don't need to pay off loans

why not? if you get kicked out you don't need to pay them off? how does the loan system work in the burgerland?
My parents just paid for the semester, and some of the money can be paid back

Bro if they want you out they will do everything in their power to remove you so far from the rest that you’ll feel like an alien. You’ll be begging to leave and that’s what they want. Man if you’re unhappy in your studies then you maybe ought to reevaluate what you see as valuable and if you choose to pursue a lifetime of slavery and debt.