Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

they want to dom us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38305
  • Start date
Deleted member 38305

Deleted member 38305

Self-banned
-
at school i asked a girl what she though about incels. she said she wanted to dom one. i didn't know how to feel or how to react. i don't know if she really wants it or is just messing with me. can you guys help me?

Nigga waited 4 months to make a low-effort larp thread :feelskek:

The media has skewed what incels look like so she probably thinks they look good but are “mysterious edgy Internet boys”, that’s why.

It took a few minutes to figure out what dom means

at school i asked a girl what she though about incels. she said she wanted to dom one. i didn't know how to feel or how to react. i don't know if she really wants it or is just messing with me. can you guys help me?
pretty sure she just means she wants to jerk off a tied up and blindfolded chad in glasses :blackpill:

I fucking WISH. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: 90% likelihood.
If true, though, actually see if they follow through with it for free (and actually don't be a confident dominant guy). If you succeed, guess I'll have to become a feminist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.