Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill They want to bring back the death penalty for ethnics

Secular humanism.

Shakin nicolas cage
Shakin nicolas cage
Shakin nicolas cage

Brutal RacePill, the Blackpill is strong with IT.

Michael Stürzenberger maxxed

@Neggr

They can cry all they want, but the Van of Virgin Vengeance will fly to paradise once he leaves this earth.

brenton tarrant got love letters too?
for real? that faggot isnt even that handsome wtf

Zxcv 2

soys will throw every shed of value and become the monsters they hate just to see us electrocuted.

I FUCKING HATE these people. They want to give fucking felons voting rights, but KILL incels. Just be fucking consistent

White is right.

Hope he gets free and his out soon.

brenton tarrant got love letters too?
for real? that faggot isnt even that handsome wtf
Ya, there was also a video of a bunch of young foids praising him.
@gymletethnicel

I don't want to see him get the death penalty.
Put him in segregated custody. He'll be in his cell 23 hours a day with no internet access or if he does, it will be severely restricted.
Paul Bernardo, a Canadian serial killer and rapist, has spent nearly 30 years in segregated custody and spends his days chain smoking because dying of cancer is apparently preferable to spending the rest of his life there!
Hell, he tried to request to be transferred to gen pop, where he wouldn't last a week due to killing three teenage girls, because he'd rather take his chances there!

Coping that prisoners kill guys who murder kids and foids. :feelsLightsaber:

View attachment 375123

soys will throw every shed of value and become the monsters they hate just to see us electrocuted.

I FUCKING HATE these people. They want to give fucking felons voting rights, but KILL incels. Just be fucking consistent
They have no principles, just fashionable beliefs. They believe whatever is most socially acceptable. Just look at US politics. They elevate war criminals and spooks because they speak out against "racism"

View attachment 375123

There is always an exception for IT and alike when its about incels.

They want us to be forced into "reeducation camps" or even beaten, killed or bullied until we commit suicide. Its not just about minassian, rodger, etc. They just want us to be killed because our ideology is the direct opposite of theirs.

Based can’t stop the Minassian. He does have mental illness though to the point where he can get out of jail.

There is always an exception for IT and alike when its about incels.

They want us to be forced into "reeducation camps" or even beaten, killed or bullied until we commit suicide. Its not just about minassian, rodger, etc. They just want us to be killed because our ideology is the direct opposite of theirs.
Honestly, if I could, I'd put them all into concentration camps as well (in Minecraft obv).