Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They wanna make my East Asian city "islam friendly" for tourists

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
There are lots of talk about making my city "islam-friendly" especially recently, which I find disturbing.

All of this ties in 'nicely' with the low birth rate of the city - the lowest in the world!!

The Trojan Horse being the Paki migrant workers, who tend to be the most radical believers of Islam, in order to prove that they are even more islamic than the Arabs themselves. (as observed by trends in UK).

Make no mistake; the establishment will support them, because it makes them easy money (at least for long term). The pro-CCP majority party in my place is a big supporter of "diversity" and probably one of the biggest pushers for it.

Islam, some parts of it are really not the issue; but islam ideology itself is anti-racism and believes that all muslims are of one "Ummah" family, thus, there is really no nationalism and that will cause issues down the road.

@AsakuraHao @Lv99_BixNood @Kina Hikikomori
The DAB on Wednesday called on the government to roll out measures to develop Hong Kong into a Muslim-friendly tourist destination.

This comes as the Global Muslim Travel Index report this year projected that one in three people will be Muslim by 2050, and that the Muslim travel market will reach US$300 billion by 2026.

Setting up more prayer rooms in tourist areas and increasing the number of Halal certified restaurants in the city are among the DAB's suggestions.

"In Hong Kong [airport], we have only one room [for praying], which is used by all religions, and the size is very small...There are no rooms in terminal and shopping areas, but tourists have to go to Disneyland, other theme parks, there are facilities available there but it does not fit the [religious] standard, and that's what we are lacking and we need to improve on that," said Qamar Minhas, chairman of the city's Pakistan GBA Chamber of Commerce.

Minhas added that nearby countries such as Japan, Thailand and Singapore are equipped with accessible prayer rooms that abide by Muslim regulations, which include the separation of males and females.

Dewan Saiful Alam, a member of the DAB's ethnic minorities committee, said Hong Kong can benefit by offering more perks towards Muslim tourists.

"If it's a Muslim traveller, they'll see if the ranking is good, if there is a promotion that Hong Kong is friendlier to the Muslim traveller...promotions like malls are giving some discounts, other venues like Disneyland, Ocean Park and others," Alam said.

"When I say the Eid festival, it is the longest festival for the Muslims. Then they will think that they can go to Hong Kong, and that are the benefits we are getting, and help Hong Kong get some more tourists," he said.

The party suggested the government promote halal tourism by launching Muslim-friendly day tours, utilising social media platforms and partnering with shopping malls, among others.

worldwide trend...

fuck this shit, i hate it

logotip.png

b0039.png

afbaad58785cec7cc1fe.jpg

There are lots of talk about making my city "islam-friendly" especially recently, which I find disturbing.

All of this ties in 'nicely' with the low birth rate of the city - the lowest in the world!!

The Trojan Horse being the Paki migrant workers, who tend to be the most radical believers of Islam, in order to prove that they are even more islamic than the Arabs themselves. (as observed by trends in UK).

Make no mistake; the establishment will support them, because it makes them easy money (at least for long term). The pro-CCP majority party in my place is a big supporter of "diversity" and probably one of the biggest pushers for it.

Islam, some parts of it are really not the issue; but islam ideology itself is anti-racism and believes that all muslims are of one "Ummah" family, thus, there is really no nationalism and that will cause issues down the road.

It’s all a part of there plan. Muslims are radical so they destroy society, Muslims then inbreed like crazy and destroy all technology. It’s just a lot easier for the kikes to control Muslims

It’s all a part of there plan. Muslims are radical so they destroy society, Muslims then inbreed like crazy and destroy all technology. It’s just a lot easier for the kikes to control Muslims
yes, these goatfuckers are just a tool of kikes. Hate both. They're infesting everything like a cockroaches

yes, these goatfuckers are just a tool of kikes. Hate both. They're infesting everything like a cockroaches
Islam destroyed Arabia, North Africa and Persia. There was no hope for the Pakistanis and such but it’s still sad

Ricecels cannot take on muslims, they'd get slaughtered and raped wholesalely, bye bye chinks

Ricecels cannot take on muslims, they'd get slaughtered and raped wholesalely, bye bye chinks
We can. I mean, where did crashing a plane into a target and suicide bombing originated from?

They ruin their own home countries and then migrate en masse to white populated 1st world countries. Just to ruin those countries too

And unlike other immigrants, they have absolutely zero respect to the indigenous people. They also yell and curse at everything they dislike.

If that means there will be less naked whores then it's lifefuel.
Otherwise suifuel.

Seems like this Jewish extremic liberalism has reached the eastern hemisphere too.

One world government incoming. They really want everyone to be mixed mutts that have no claim to any land, no collective identity to protect these individuals from the tyranny of globalistic ruling elite who want to rule over everyone.

We can. I mean, where did crashing a plane into a target and suicide bombing originated from?
Saar people died worse deaths in the sword and spear era as well, you're not a commissioned officer by the Japanese Emperor in 1938, you're not surrounded by soldiers giving you morale boost, your average ricecel is a office worker, your average noodle is a sexless karen who hates ricebros, how are these people going to save noodles with tight pussies and pristine tits and plastic faces from gangs of prying pakis pinning and fucking them when even much more thug britbong whites and much more stronger britbong women have failed to do so, plus Islam will provide them all kinds of legal and mob support

THD (TOTAL HALAL DEATH)

TKD (TOTAL KOSHER DEATH)

PROTECT OUR PIG BASED FOOD HERITAGE
If you can bury pig remains in the land and the muslims wont buy the land

Last edited:
because it's all Allah land and they have a right to it, not kafirs
You Russians have more to worry lmao, cos these people are not only braindead, inbred and ill-read but they're also willing agents of America, Americans financed the sunni insurrection against Assad in Syria,I bet they have networks with Chechens and muslim cells deep inside Russia who'd carry out attacks for money, if anything it's only Iran that's single handedly protecting the caucasian zone against blood thirsty sunnis

You will have to live directly with them if the Chinese project approves this decision. In fact, some parts of Islam are coherent, but these are laws that should not belong specifically to that religion, but rather as a consensus among the entire world. And Islam, the belief, is really disturbing with its centralism. Your city's nationalism will certainly disappear (but if your city has always just been divided, it won't make much of a difference).Underemployment will await them, but this is not a punishment for them, they will happily spread many of their nonsense.

Many of them took their Chinese wives, if you will, this is fuel for anger, this miscegenated mixture will be inevitable.

You Russians have more to worry lmao, cos these people are not only braindead, inbred and ill-read but they're also willing agents of America, Americans financed the sunni insurrection against Assad in Syria,I bet they have networks with Chechens and muslim cells deep inside Russia who'd carry out attacks for money, if anything it's only Iran that's single handedly protecting the caucasian zone against blood thirsty sunnis
it's already over

because it's all Allah land and they have a right to it, not kafirs
“bc we’re the chosen people and have a right to it over any other race”

See, this is what I mean. Arabs are just like Jew kikes, and believe they are the superior race and in turn can annex everything.

In reality everything Arabs touch turns to ghetto impoverished slums.

You stinky shitskin hook nose goat fuckers need to be exterminated and chased back into the deserts where you belong

“bc we’re the chosen people and have a right to it over any other race”

See, this is what I mean. Arabs are just like Jew kikes, and believe they are the superior race and in turn can annex everything.

You stinky shitskin hook nose goat fuckers need to be exterminated and chased back into the deserts where you belong
full

Based. Chinks need Islam so it can force noodlewhores to marry their own men.

All our noodles too want the big paki cock their big sharp noses, beards, and deep set hunter eyes. Asia needs a blackpilled scientists desperately

Muslims are the only ones having children.And that's why they're demographically replacing Europe because feminism has basically made all white men out to be evil and lesbian and race mixing.Good to women, so there is pretty much nothing to save.So the global elite who controls these countries needs a workforce and it will be people that will not look like us and not share the nation's values. Muslims hate any nominal Muslim.They want to kill us and white people and westerners.Or letting them come in with open arms as they rape are women and assault us and murder us. Thanks jews for destroying the west.

Muslims are the only ones having children.And that's why they're demographically replacing Europe because feminism has basically made all white men out to be evil and lesbian and race mixing.Good to women, so there is pretty much nothing to save.So the global elite who controls these countries needs a workforce and it will be people that will not look like us and not share the nation's values. Muslims hate any nominal Muslim.They want to kill us and white people and westerners.Or letting them come in with open arms as they rape are women and assault us and murder us. Thanks jews for destroying the west.
Im not sure muslims are above replacement rates, its mostly sub saharans as far as I know. which fucks over muslims in the long term assuming they assimilate the niggers? maybe wrong

I wouldn't worry too much about it @AsiaCel . If they become too numerous and problematic, the CCP could just lock them up in internment camps and start counter-brainwashing them just like they are doing to Muslims in Xinjiang. I heard that many Uyghur women are forced to abort their fetuses. The CCP are exerting greater control over Hong Kong ever since the crackdown years ago

Last edited:

You should be happy. No more chinky eyes once the racemixing begins
They ruin their own home countries
That's america and israel's doing, not on us.
and then migrate en masse to white populated 1st world countries. Just to ruin those countries too
If only whites would stop war mongering. lmao keep blaming arabs for your own actions. I enjoy seeing people like you seethe about the great replacement.
And unlike other immigrants, they have absolutely zero respect to the indigenous people. They also yell and curse at everything they dislike.
Holy based. Sorry, we're not gonna be like those gooks and hinpoos who pathetically try to assimilate into your gay dying society

Just ignore That countries like Saudi, UAE, QATAR, Bahrain, etc are first world countries theory.
Whites are the only wants getting exterminated/replaced. Cry harder.

Kikes new world religion they're pushing.

only whites would stop war mongering. lmao keep blaming arabs for your own actions. I enjoy seeing people like you seethe about the great replacement
These slavic nigger acts like gulf States aren't first world countries. Why is it always these slavshits who hate Arabs? All of them are immgrating to gulf arab countries like rats.
Holy based. Sorry, we're not gonna be like those gooks and hinpoos who pathetically try to assimilate into your gay dying society

These slavic nigger acts like gulf States aren't first world countries. Why is it always these slavshits who hate Arabs? All of them are immgrating to gulf arab countries like rats.
Probably because they are seething that so many sand niggers pump and dump their whore women

It might be a way to erase any separatism from the city, empires always mix undesired populations.

Magreb inmigrants that are undesirables in their country messing Western European countries.

You should be happy. No more chinky eyes once the racemixing begins
I’d rather have gooks than Arabs in my cities
That's america and israel's doing, not on us.
The war is Israel and americas doing. But the whole Middle East was still a massive gross desert slum even before any wars began
If only whites would stop war mongering. lmao keep blaming arabs for your own actions. I enjoy seeing people like you seethe about the great replacement.
I also don’t endorse the Jew wars. But undoubtedly your people have profited off it.

The Saudi royal family is the wealthiest family on the planet. But no, it’s the WHITES faults that your country sucks still. Maybe press your own politicians retard?
If our society sucks so bad then don’t come here in the first place, you filthy nomadic immigrant.

I’m not arguing the US is a good place. But shitskins comin here makes it even worse

I’d rather have gooks than Arabs in my cities
1. Not an argument
2. I was talking about chink cities having arabs improve their genes
3. You and many other white faggots only say this because you know arab men are a sexual threat, unlike asian men, and that arab women don't put out as easily as asian women do.
The war is Israel and americas doing.
Yes, yet your dumbass is trying to pin it on us.
But the whole Middle East was still a massive gross desert slum even before any wars began
You're such a retarded nigger :feelshaha: go read history, slavshit monkey. Syria's GDP was higher than Israel'sin 2010 and higher than Greek's modern GDP

I also don’t endorse the Jew wars. But undoubtedly your people have profited off it.
It's gaslighting like this that makes me enjoy the great replacement in some ways, JFL, yeah, I'm sure having iraqi's bodies get bombed and melt into each other totally profitted us. Just fuck off.
The Saudi royal family is the wealthiest family on the planet.
This has nothing to do with anything, and you're wrong anyways, typical slav monkey, the richest family is some jewish family
But no, it’s the WHITES faults that your country sucks still.
Correct.

That's why I, reluctantly, must endorse the great replacement, since its the only way arabs will be left alone
Maybe press your own politicians retard?
That won't stop white chimpanzees from war mongering
If our society sucks so bad then don’t come here in the first place, you filthy nomadic immigrant.
Keep seething. You will be replaced and you can keep kvetching about it.
I’m not arguing the US is a good place. But shitskins comin here makes it even worse
Good riddance, USA needs to collapse for Arabs to be at peace, so bring in more spics and niggers

All our noodles too want the big paki cock their big sharp noses, beards, and deep set hunter eyes. Asia needs a blackpilled scientists desperately
JFL do you actually live in china?
Islam destroyed Arabia, North Africa and Persia. There was no hope for the Pakistanis and such but it’s still sad
This is bluepilled/jew brain rot nonsense. ISlam objectively ade Arabia, North Africa and Persia better than they were in the past. Islam unified these people, and gave them the greatest extent of their expansionism, ecnomics, and military.

JFL do you actually live in china?

This is bluepilled/jew brain rot nonsense. ISlam objectively ade Arabia, North Africa and Persia better than they were in the past. Islam unified these people, and gave them the greatest extent of their expansionism, ecnomics, and military.
No.

1. Not an argument

Yes it is fuckin retard
2. I was talking about chink cities having arabs improve their genes
3. You and many other white faggots only say this because you know arab men are a sexual threat, unlike asian men, and that arab women don't put out as easily as asian women do.
Arab men are a sexual threat? No just a societal threat bc of their degeneracy. Studies show white women have far greater interest in their own kind than Arabs
Yes, yet your dumbass is trying to pin it on us.
No im not? My argument was that the Middle East is a desert slum and has been even before the early 2000s
You're such a retarded nigger :feelshaha: go read history, slavshit monkey. Syria's GDP was higher than Israel'sin 2010 and higher than Greek's modern GDP

View attachment 1276792
Correct. A massive GDP from oil exports. Yet 90% your cities are still made of clay and mud and filled with homeless people. So what gives?

Kinda sounds like Africas economic situation. Tons of resources and opportunity but just violent monkeys that can’t build a peaceful society
It's gaslighting like this that makes me enjoy the great replacement in some ways, JFL, yeah, I'm sure having iraqi's bodies get bombed and melt into each other totally profitted us. Just fuck off.
I didn’t support bombing Iraqis? I said I don’t want them immigrating to Europe or North America
This has nothing to do with anything, and you're wrong anyways, typical slav monkey, the richest family is some jewish family

Correct.

View attachment 1276789

That's why I, reluctantly, must endorse the great replacement, since its the only way arabs will be left alone
Cherry picked examples from completely different locations. But nice try
That won't stop white chimpanzees from war mongering
For the 18th time, I don’t support war mongering by the USA. Though with how much you talk about it, you’re starting to sound like a snowflake liberal
Keep seething. You will be replaced and you can keep kvetching about it.
Arabs arent replacing whites little man lmaoo.

You just talked about how your people are getting bombed off the face of the map, yet in the next sentence state your people are going overrun us like cockroaches??

Which one is it? Pick an argument fuckin retard
Good riddance, USA needs to collapse for Arabs to be at peace, so bring in more spics and niggers

View attachment 1276795
I’m not opposed to the collapse of the USA, but bringing in more monkeys isn’t going to help.

These low IQ chimps will actually help uphold the capitalist war machine by creating a cheap and easy to manipulate labor force

Yes it is fuckin retard
No it's not.
Arab men are a sexual threat? No just a societal threat bc of their degeneracy. Studies show white women have far greater interest in their own kind than Arabs
Arab men are sexually succesful in Europe and are basically thugmaxxed like African Americans. Keep coping.
No im not? My argument was that the Middle East is a desert slum and has been even before the early 2000s
That argument is still wrong, slavshit.
Correct. A massive GDP from oil exports.
Still a high GDP. Keep kvetching.
Yet 90% your cities are still made of clay and mud and filled with homeless people. So what gives?
Source: my ass. Why is this slav monkey projecting his shithole countries on us?

Kinda sounds like Africas economic situation.
Not even close since the Gulf states are first world, while slav shit countries are africa-tier
Tons of resources and opportunity but just violent monkeys that can’t build a peaceful society
4/10 of the safest countries in the world are Arab.
I didn’t support bombing Iraqis? I said I don’t want them immigrating to Europe or North America
Tough shit.
Cherry picked examples from completely different locations. But nice try
Doesn't change the underlying point being made.
For the 18th time, I don’t support war mongering by the USA. Though with how much you talk about it, you’re starting to sound like a snowflake liberal
My point is that amerimutts deserve to be demographically replaced.
Arabs arent replacing whites little man lmaoo.
Yes, you're being replaced by inferior niggers and inferior spics, at this point, you should beg to be replaced by arabs.
You just talked about how your people are getting bombed off the face of the map, yet in the next sentence state your people are going overrun us like cockroaches??
Niggers and Spics are replacing amerimutts, faggot. Learn to read.
I’m not opposed to the collapse of the USA, but bringing in more monkeys isn’t going to help.
It will help accelrate the destruction of USA
These low IQ chimps will actually help uphold the capitalist war machine by creating a cheap and easy to manipulate labor force
Holy cope

No it's not.

Arab men are sexually succesful in Europe and are basically thugmaxxed like African Americans. Keep coping.
Arab men… thugmaxxed? So then you agree that Arabs are like niggers, and openly present their degeneracy wherever they go.

And ruin previously nice towns and cities. Like I said before. Fuckin parasitic baboons
That argument is still wrong, slavshit.

Still a high GDP. Keep kvetching.
Yet the lowest income per capita in Eurasia. :feelskek: :feelshaha: . Keep coping retard
Source: my ass. Why is this slav monkey projecting his shithole countries on us?

View attachment 1277133View attachment 1277134

Not even close since the Gulf states are first world, while slav shit countries are africa-tier
I wasn’t defending Slavic countries. I was criticizing Arab migrants. You’re going off topic again pal.
4/10 of the safest countries in the world are Arab.

Tough shit.

Doesn't change the underlying point being made.

My point is that amerimutts deserve to be demographically replaced.
Maybe, but definitely not by a bunch of stinky desert monkeys lmao. Even if Americans should be exterminated and replaced, it should NOT be with some gross hook nose shitskins lmfao

I’d rather be replaced by some pure aryan, blonde 6’4 chads from Finland or Iceland
Yes, you're being replaced by inferior niggers and inferior spics, at this point, you should beg to be replaced by arabs.
Once again, I’d rather be replaced by niggers than by you towel heads
Niggers and Spics are replacing amerimutts, faggot. Learn to read.

It will help accelrate the destruction of USA
It will help accelerate the destruction of WHITES. Not the USA. The USA as a totalitarian system would THRIVE with tons of low IQ spics and niggers making up the bottom 99%

Denying that fact and saying “muh cope” is just being an ignorant faggot that doesn’t want to present an actual argument
Holy cope
You’re the one that’s responded to me three times now defiantly defending your race as a superior people. YOU are the one seething and coping.

Just accept that your peoples are a mere tribal minority that dwell in deserts and fuck goats like the slime they are

Arab men… thugmaxxed?
yes. You can ask actual european users and see for yourself. Lmao. Its well known that white JBs thirst after arab men in european countries
So then you agree that Arabs are like niggers, and openly present their degeneracy wherever they go.
Being thugmaxxed doesnt mean being a nigger.
And ruin previously nice towns and cities. Like I said before. Fuckin parasitic baboons
arabs have 1st world countries, slav shits run off to live in dubai for a reason
Yet the lowest income per capita in Eurasia. :feelskek: :feelshaha: . Keep coping retard
This isnt true. A simple google search shows that some of the richest countries are arab
I wasn’t defending Slavic countries. I was criticizing Arab migrants. You’re going off topic again pal.
its relevant because youre a slav monkey criticizing arabs as if your race isnt immigrating to arab countries. In fact, now that you mention it, most users here confirm that slavic whores in the west ar ethe most thirsty for arab men
Maybe, but definitely not by a bunch of stinky desert monkeys lmao.
no, juat by niggers and spics, two races way inferior to arabs
Even if Americans should be exterminated and replaced, it should NOT be with some gross hook nose shitskins lmfao
many europeans have hooked noses, meanwhile, many arabs like me have small button noses JFL

Shitskin as an insult only works on actual brown skinned people, not tanned people like arabs, otherwiae youd might as well call this guy a shitskin too

I’d rather be replaced by some pure aryan, blonde 6’4 chads from Finland or Iceland
You dumbfuck :feelskek: the point of the Great replacement is to replace white americans with non whites. And whi cares what you want when most muttmericans are being replaced by mexicans and Haitians?
Once again, I’d rather be replaced by niggers than by you towel heads
Your loss. If Americans are replaced by niggers and Europeans are replaced by arabs, europe will end up better off than muttland since Eurabians > Mulattos.

Screenshot 20240918 230457 TikTok
Screenshot 20240918 230439 TikTok
Screenshot 20240918 230422 TikTok
Screenshot 20240918 230354 TikTok

It will help accelerate the destruction of WHITES. Not the USA.
Both actually
The USA as a totalitarian system would THRIVE with tons of low IQ spics and niggers making up the bottom 99%
Denying that fact and saying “muh cope” is just being an ignorant faggot that doesn’t want to present an actual argument
JFL at this delusional take.

youre the one coping. Like holy fuck, even @DarkStare agrees with me in that blacks will destroy America because theybare fundamentally incapable of civilization the same way they did in Zimbabwe, Haiti, and Tanzania when they kille dthe whites and then proceeded to starve. The sheer fucking delusion you must be on to think america will survive a mass niggerfication of its genepool/demographics is fucking adorable. Y

You’re the one that’s responded to me three times now defiantly defending your race as a superior people. YOU are the one seething and coping.
Arabs are superior to most other races, that's just a fact. So the fact that you seethe at us because your jew brain rot when there are many other races that, both on a genetic AND population level, are far bigger threat to european genetic purity shows how much of a seething alav monkey you are

Screenshot 20240916 020559 TikTok
Screenshot 20240907 011811 TikTok
Screenshot 20240714 052324 Gallery

Just accept that your peoples are a mere tribal minority that dwell in deserts and fuck goats like the slime they are
And yet your people just love to go live in 1st world Arab countries built by those desert dwellers JFL.

Only ones fucking goats are slavcels since all their women get taken to dubai

Hong Kong has been fucked since the 80s when the CCP invaded most areas before the handover back to China. Adding these retarded sandniggers is gonna make it so much worse holy fuck.

Hong Kong has been fucked since the 80s when the CCP invaded most areas before the handover back to China. Adding these retarded sandniggers is gonna make it so much worse holy fuck.
I wouldn't worry too much about it @AsiaCel . If they become too numerous and problematic, the CCP could just lock them up in internment camps and start counter-brainwashing them just like they are doing to Muslims in Xinjiang. I heard that many Uyghur women are forced to abort their fetuses. The CCP are exerting greater control over Hong Kong ever since the crackdown years ago

They honestly might not, considering the mainland has been trying to destroy Hong Kong for decades now.