Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “They” think being photogenic is in your head

Do ya relate bro’s?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Slightly

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No and I don’t agree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but I understand

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
What’s the point at looking at yourself if no one ever notices you and when they do probably wonder how can you live with yourself or “WHY ISNT HE FUCKING INSIDE HIS HOUSE WHERE HE BELONGS OR AWAY FROM SOCIETY?!” I can’t look at myself unless I’m working on my hair and after getting rejected for trying just to have friends and getting rid of most of my acne I developed a photogenic condition where I can’t keep eye contact with people or look at myself for long.

People outside this of here probably can’t relate and think it’s all in my head but I know they would only see where I’m coming from if I was a woman. They want us isolated and mentally and emotionally tortured until we take our own lives in the worst way possible. They love the blackpill especially them reddit.

Pictures are suifuel

I hate to take photos of myself tbh they remember how subhuman my face looks

Personally I look in the mirror 24/7 to see what new acne is forming to fuck my life up even more

I hate to take photos of myself tbh they remember how subhuman my face looks

The worst is seeing an okay face in the mirror and an ugly face in a picture

Ik i dont like to take pictures