Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They stole your youth

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
They coaxed you out of bars, parties and social environments by being cold and making you feel as unwelcome as possible

Your teens and early 20s are supposed to be the best years of your life. You have the most free time and energy you’ll have for the remainder of your life yet you had your best years stolen from you while they’re making the most out of theirs and riding the CC. You can never get those years back

How can you NOT hate them?

yEp, gonna Rope soon.

They coaxed you out of bars, parties and social environments by being cold and making you feel as unwelcome as possible

Your teens and early 20s are supposed to be the best years of your life. You have the most free time and energy you’ll have for the remainder of your life yet you had your best years stolen from you while they’re making the most out of theirs and riding the CC. You can never get those years back

How can you NOT hate them?
thx for the blackpill of the day

I don't give a f anymore.

My parents do this to me. I’m still a teen. It’s not neccessarily the bullies that are doing this to me, it’s my parents too.

My parents do this to me. I’m still a teen. It’s not neccessarily the bullies that are doing this to me, it’s my parents too.
oh how cute

GiphyYou can never get those years back

I do hate them