Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill they start at 11yo

owly

owly

Banned
-
it happened years ago about 10 or so.
just any day, I chilled a little at a friends house, did some studying, relaxing after a long hot day at work.
so when I got home I just wanted to soak up some fresh air, looking out my balcony window. than it happened.

I heard the convo that would be forever engraved into my hell of a brain. you could wake me up at the middle of the night
and I can recite that convo by heart. that sick sick sick convo that defiled my ears forever.

a blond 11 yo Russian foid dressed as a total whore (short shorties, belly shirt and fake fur half torso length white fluffy jacket) and 2 sand nigger boys her
SN1 : did you fuck her ?
SN2 : yes ! (said it with naturally what else would you expect tone of voice)
SN1 : but its illegal
SN2 : you fool ! it would have been illegal had she been 7(yo)

foid sees me at the window, I'm basically in a state of shock, she eye contacts me and her face reads : yes I'm an adult I fuck teehee you found out about my true form
you incel you I will keep serving tyrones legacy and keep this world a world of shit, teehee.

when SN1 and 2 got out her building at the time :

foids big sister (yelling) : SN1 foid is your GF
SN1 : good night (with satisfied tone)
foid : bye honey

but here is the actual kicker, you thought up till now you read some major blackpill ? you haven't read what happened just 2 days later, something that
only those who watched the matrix multiple times can fully grasp. and I shit you not this is 100% true this entire post :

2 days later she was dressed all innocent with a big pink bow ribbon in her hair, crouching down and petting little kittens !
as if she was an innocent little girl.

How old was the SN?

11 is the new 16 fuck this planet.....:feelscry:

it's ragefuel when these foids no matter the age faking innocence

It's 0ver for 11 yo cels

I didn’t even know what sex was when I was 11.

The internet has corrupted the youth.

I know a guy who fucked a 12yo at 18 and even fisted her. Told that story on truecels.org and cucktears went insane.

I didn’t even know what sex was when I was 11.

The internet has corrupted the youth.
...and feminism has corrupted the youth. Especially young females. Teaching them that it is OK to be a whore...

...and feminism has corrupted the youth. Especially young females. Teaching them that it is OK to be a whore...
Tbh.

Women’s suffrage was a fatal mistake. Allowing feminism to rise to mainstream prominence has ultimately caused the death of western civilization. It’s too late to undo these mistakes I’m afraid.

don't forget your parents expect you to marry and start a family in this world

foids themselves are the biggest threat to foids

foids themselves are the biggest threat to foids
Yes. If men weren't around (that's what feminist ultimately want) I would give them a maximum of ten years until they destroy each other.

Tbh.

Women’s suffrage was a fatal mistake. Allowing feminism to rise to mainstream prominence has ultimately caused the death of western civilization. It’s too late to undo these mistakes I’m afraid.
Femisim was created by fat ugly lesbians. The thing is that most women follow this ideology as an excuse for fulfilling their filthy and disgusting fantasies without being called a whore in public.

As a sand nigger I’m very proud of my boy