Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They should try nightmare mode

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20200908 150114 Sync Dev

Id love to hear more

lol try being manlet, balding or being ugly. Or a dicklet. Any of those are a death sentence

We, women, are constantly shamed for everything we do, so we, as well, might do whatever we want.

YOU ALREADY DO, YOU FUCKING SPOILED CUNT!

Last edited:
nIcE fOr WhAt

I too love to have a victim complex, only mine is legit and nobody actually gives a fuck about me.

Lmao. Even if somebody does say that to them like once every 5 years, there's still 100 dudes who are nice to them and would date them. And women are nice to them too.

As a dude with such flaws you're ignored at best or even hated and humiliated.

Deserves to be slapped.

They should try being ethnic men.

Poor Boromir...

Being cast by Sean Bean meant he never stood a chance to see the ending. On the plus side, Sean Bean can just show up to sets, do his shoots, and go home, because he knows he won't be around for the final scenes (if it's shot in order).

Being cast by Sean Bean meant he never stood a chance to see the ending. On the plus side, Sean Bean can just show up to sets, do his shoots, and go home, because he knows he won't be around for the final scenes (if it's shot in order).
Absolutely brutal. Lotr is still my favorite movie trilogy, it is uncucked much different from other movies.

Poor girls we should put them out of their misery.

All of that won't stop a dude from wanting to fuck you, so doesn't matter

What a shit writer. It's her boring writing style that offends me most

Women say stuff like this but I’ve literally never seen them get anything but praise for their looks

Doesn’t matter. Chad will still fuck her regardless of how many imperfections she has. Meanwhile, one imperfection as a man and you’re disqualified from the competition all together.

Hypocrites. They complain there are physical standards for them while they only chase high functioning terra chads.

While the failos that women can have can be all summed up in a 40 word tweet,the failos regarding men can fill up a 50 page essay.

Let that sink in.

Worthless whores playing the victim card.

I would judge femoids by their personality if they had any.
But since they don't, men can only evaluate them base on their looks.