Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They say to us, its your personality but cant fathom people judge us before we even get to speak!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Its YOUR personality
Touch GRASS!
Go outside
People will see you for who you are
Go to gym

And you think we havent tried to improve this?

IVE HAD 2 FAILED BUSINESSES, FINISHED COLLEGE, TALKED TO GIRLS, TOUCHED GRASS, IMPROVED MY PERSONALITY, Where did THAT get me? Nowhere.

IVE TRIED MY DICK OFF TO GET A GIRLFRIEND AND LOVE AND FRIENDS, IM STILL KHHV WITHOUT FRIENDS

Let me let you in on a not so secret secret, I AM JUDGED BEFORE THEY GET TO TALK TO ME BY MY LOOKS, EVERY SCHOOL IVE BEEN TO IVE BEEN CALLED A CREEP, IVE BEEN SHUT OUT AND SHUT DOWN, EVEN IN BUSINESS IM TOO UGLY FOR PPL, GO OUTSIDE, YEAH WHAT ARE THERE TO DO OUTSIDE? PEOPLE DONT EVEN WANT TO ASSOSIATE WITH ME, I AM NOT FUN, IVE BEEN TOLD TO MY FACE BY GIRLS THAT REFUSE TO EVEN TALK TO ME AND GET TO KNOW ME THAT IM A DISGUSTING CREEP, YEAH ITS MY PERSONALITY SUUUUURE, MEANWHILE I SAW CHAD BULLY SOMEONE AND GIRLS FLOCKED TO HIM RIGHT AFTER, YEAH SUUUURE EVOLUTION MEANS NOTHING, YES IT DOES, IF YOUR SUBHUMAN LIKE ME YOU ARE BOUND TO BE ALONE, ITS OVER!

I WOULD LOVE IT TO BE ABOUT PERSONALITY BUT WHEN I AM JUDGED BEFORE I CAN SPEAK OR EVEN TRY TO GET TO KNOW PEOPLE THEN WHAT AM I TO DO? IVE TRIED MANY DIFFERENT APPROACHES AND I ALWAYS END UP ALONE, IM TOLD IM A UGLY JEW OR A CREEP, IM NOT JEWISH AND IM NOT A CREEP, JUST A GUY WHO WANTS FRIENDS AND A RELATIONSHIP AND HAPPINESS, I DO NOT WISH TO HARM ANYONE I WISH TO BE LOVED!

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

My ADHD is at MAX right now so why not utilize the energy on the keyboard venting so i get the shit out of my system
Take a poop and hot bath
Better

shouldnt inkies be stinky so we can ruin chad and stacies appetites when we enter a store?
No it will make the stereotypes worse

the sluts on bumble love my pretty boy catfish's personality

The way you look determines your personality.