Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They say that it's not your wrists and then make fun of Trump's small hands.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Trump is being constantly humiliated for being a small handed wristlet by the same people who would probably say that they don't notice a man's wrists at all and that it doesn't make you an incel. Even ITcels deep down know that wrists and hands are a huge indicator of masculinity and that's why they make fun of wristlets like Trump. They want to humiliate and emasculate him. Same thing for his dick.

In general when a foid says that someone's wrists/height/dick doesn't matter watch them say when they break up with a man how for example his dick never got beyond an inch inside etc... They know that those things matter despite all their virtue signalling.

Even on IT there are comments saying things like "you incels can't do shit to us, your tiny pathetic wrists would break" or "like you could fuck anyone with your micropenis"... Deep down they know that those things matter and they know that the blackpill is true. All that virtue signalling on the sub is pure cope.

But its not my wrists. I have 18cm / 7 inch wrists and I'm still incel as fuck and KHHV

But its not my wrists. I have 18cm / 7 inch wrists and I'm still incel as fuck and KHHV
Sub 4 face, autistic... Wrists don't matterfor you because it's over anyways.

I didn't suspect I would be reminded of the wristpill today. I hate the wristpill, too brutal for me.

Body shaming has nothing to do with the relation between the intrinsic value of a human being and his physical appearance, it's an insult : the only purpose is to make you feel bad.

Blackpill is everywhere

Trump handmogs the shit out of me

The wristpill is brutal. It looks like my hands are barely connected to my forearms, like they're going to fall any second. It's pathetic.

True as fuck.

Trump is being constantly humiliated for being a small handed wristlet by the same people who would probably say that they don't notice a man's wrists at all and that it doesn't make you an incel. Even ITcels deep down know that wrists and hands are a huge indicator of masculinity and that's why they make fun of wristlets like Trump. They want to humiliate and emasculate him. Same thing for his dick.

In general when a foid says that someone's wrists/height/dick doesn't matter watch them say when they break up with a man how for example his dick never got beyond an inch inside etc... They know that those things matter despite all their virtue signalling.

Even on IT there are comments saying things like "you incels can't do shit to us, your tiny pathetic wrists would break" or "like you could fuck anyone with your micropenis"... Deep down they know that those things matter and they know that the blackpill is true. All that virtue signalling on the sub is pure cope.

I mean to be fair, the news outlets hate him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back