Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting They say height doesn't matter

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Yet the sperm bank requirements say otherwise.
You see it's so over there's nothing you can do. Breeding is unsolvable. It shows that height is the most number 1 priority on this planet. And normies are actually guilty of hiding it. They can't say it because they are slaves to their biology. We aren't because we are free. But alone. So alone, that we should be the ones to inherit the earth. Not them. We deserve the world. But the retards took it over. Hopefully more men look into this because let's get real. Face is in fact number one. But height is the window to pure blackpill. Face and height go together like pb&j future life forms being born DO NOT BE SHORT IF YOU ARE SHORT YOU MUST EITHER JOIN US OR ROPE.

its so fucking over

its so fucking over
It is. :feelsrope: but normies will keep repeating the same thing over an over it's so horrific they must be paranormal creatures who refuse the blatant truth. No human can be this blind. Maybe it's the hormones:worryfeels: the soy and estrogen got men being beta and the High T have women being more picky and stubborn over their sins and atrocities. :worryfeels:its the hormones

I block out the PC, cotton-candy rhetoric. They'll always tell you you're wrong, even sick. No matter how their actions prove them hypocrites. Not worth playing a game with abysmal success odds.

no one says that tbh
And I'm taking a masssssssisve shit in someone's lawn
I block out the PC, cotton-candy rhetoric. They'll always tell you you're wrong, even sick. No matter how their actions prove them hypocrites. Not worth playing a game with abysmal success odds.
Yes we must be based and ignore all sick marleyans out

being tall is everything to these hoes tbh, its over if she cant say your tall. it never began for us shortcels

being tall is everything to these hoes tbh, its over if she cant say your tall. it never began for us shortcels
absurd no government funding in making me taller. but they will dump millions in some random fucking disease one nigga has amongst millions of people. while manletism far more widespread issue is ignored :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

absurd no government funding in making me taller. but they will dump millions in some random fucking disease one nigga has amongst millions of people. while manletism far more widespread issue is ignored :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
They lie and tell you it doesn't matter and literally it matters the next. Do we have to literally spell it out in every reference we make to make them finally get it:feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
There is no requirement for a woman to give birth.