Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They REALLY want us to be simps

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★★★
He basically just admitted “women wait at the finish line”

“Your best life is the one you build on your own, and 'then' you can find a compatible partner with similar values and goals and build it together as a team.”

That's how it works.

You don't get a girl and solve your problems, and if that's what you want, you're a shit deal for her and no woman with a sane mind would take you on as a fucking project.”

In essence it means: “build your life up, so when a toilet comes around, you can sustain her and be a simp” and if they want to “build a life together” then it’s likely then that they would both share the same struggles and work on both of them together, but that would require toilets to actually give a shit, and this is why relationships aren’t worth it: they don’t give a shit about you, you’re basically just letting in another person who doesn’t give a shit about you into your life, like it or not: a partner has to care about your emotional state to some extent, at that point: why even have a partner at all?

Why be with someone who won’t be a source of emotional support (or just life support) if you’re both in a situation trying to get out of or better yourself it’s better you meet that person at that time instead of the finish line, like toilets do.

they don’t give a shit about you, you’re basically just letting in another person who doesn’t give a shit about you into your life
they only want the superficial flaws that they can "help grow with you". when it's an actual issue, they cease the relationship. no effort, no tries or second chances, just vapid and soulless creatures waiting to have someone make their life easier.

my old highschool friends have told me too many stories about how they open up about anything, and then they just disappear because it gave them "the ick" or some gay shit like that.

my old highschool friends have told me too many stories about how they open up about anything, and then they just disappear because it gave them "the ick" or some gay shit like that.
And then they get mad when chad pumps and dumps them. Nothing makes them happy, they're just miserable creatures. :feelsUgh:

And then they get mad when chad pumps and dumps them. Nothing makes them happy, they're just miserable creatures. :feelsUgh:
seriously, every female always talks about how "men ain't shit" and go for the chad that couldn't care less about them. gosh, I wonder why they keep getting pumped and dumped :feelskek:

they only want the superficial flaws that they can "help grow with you". when it's an actual issue, they cease the relationship. no effort, no tries or second chances, just vapid and soulless creatures waiting to have someone make their life easier.

Women are leeches who pray on simps and worship chad, Tyrone, and Miguel

Why is every fucking thread on IT so out of touch with incel mentality ?

Actually wait that's the answer.