Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They really want roasties to be partnered, eww

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★★★
IMG 5050

Yeah, forget that toilets with past partners are more likely to cheat, or how a man’s penis can give you STDs, or LITERAL IMPREGNATION

Remember fellas: everyone only remembers the first person to do something, so if you’re not her first then she’s a used up rag, and if she wants to ascend: don’t establish anything serious with roasties!

Note: I actually forgot to post this, when I was going to post something else

You ask too much from foids.

> not having sex is a social construct :foidSoy:

I’d rather not do anything serious with used toilets, if a toilet is used, why establish anything serious?
Used or not used, it is the enviroment, not the used thing itself.

Sounds like the roastie is coping

Sounds like the roastie is coping
Roasties already don't face any sort of punishment or drawback from being slut whores. They already won, but they still COPE and want to cry and pretend to be victims when men bring up bodycount.

Roasties already don't face any sort of punishment or drawback from being slut whores. They already won, but they still COPE and want to cry and pretend to be victims when men bring up bodycount.
Despite all the programming women deep down know sluts are disgusting. This is also why they lie abt their body counts.