Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting They Really Brow Beat Us into Forgetting Our Own Suffering

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Every moment since I was about 13, I’ve had women and men(and boys and girls) continuously downplay whatever was happening to me. If I broke my toe, I was a pussy, it didn’t matter. If I was sad nobody wanted to be my partner, lol what a loser. It’s like literally, these girls are sitting in a room like, haha inkwell says don’t matter. F them, they litteraly condition us to be selfless slaves that deserve nothing. Like wtf.

Unattractive men are second class citizens only meant to be work drones and cannon fodder for soyciety to function properly. Thats how normies and foids see us. Its weird to them that what they perceive as another cog in the machine demands to be treated as a human being

Death comes for them

Yeah, it all stems from the Just World fallacy, and an insecurity to feel the need that they earned everything good they have in their own lives.

women downplay men's pain cuz they think their period cramps are the worst pain imaginable

Every moment since I was about 13, I’ve had women and men(and boys and girls) continuously downplay whatever was happening to me. If I broke my toe, I was a pussy, it didn’t matter. If I was sad nobody wanted to be my partner, lol what a loser. It’s like literally, these girls are sitting in a room like, haha inkwell says don’t matter. F them, they litteraly condition us to be selfless slaves that deserve nothing. Like wtf.
same same and same
my parents deliberately ignored my autism and health issues and even if i injured myself
said it was all theatrics and i just want attention even tho shrinks literally told them i need special ed and im retarded af kek
20 years down the line im retardo commando and achieved nottin
good riddance
lights blunt with paw, blows blue smoke while blues plays on victrolla