Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They really are this retarded

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
IMG 20200207 011554

lol at females using their sexless borderline platonic relationships as proof looks don't matter

> Did you cut your hair or wear clothes?

No I roam naked with my pee pee out

lol at females using their sexless borderline platonic relationships as proof looks don't matter
*i cheat on him every weekend and he still showers me with luxurious gifts teheheheh*

Shit man, it really worked. I took a shower and I am no longer a turbomanlet disabled sandnigger with an extremely asymmetrical face.
Ikr bro! It also made me 70 inches taller and sharpened my jawline to such a point it could cut fuckin vibranium!!! This advice really works :soy: :soy: :soy:

Where did this convo happen?

I can't take the cancer, it's like they're devolving now. Giga x 10⁻⁵⁰⁰⁰ IQ.

Wow man I never thought of cutting my hair, wearing clothes and getting a shower.

Oh wait I literally do all of that regularly, dumb fucking retard, hell I'm probably cleaner than most of the fat ogres on IT considering I literally shower 3 times a day. Fat people always smell like shit in my experience, virtually no exceptions.
JFL why do you shower thrice a day?

Why cross out their user names? This isn't cuckit.

Showers will give me a better jaw and 30cm of height

Wow man I never thought of cutting my hair, wearing clothes and getting a shower.

Oh wait I literally do all of that regularly, dumb fucking retard, hell I'm probably cleaner than most of the fat ogres on IT considering I literally shower 3 times a day. Fat people always smell like shit in my experience, virtually no exceptions.

He forgot to cross out one of them. I take it it's a nod to what they did to @Colvin76 lol
They do it to us all the time and ignore us when we report it, so fuck those fags, I'm not crossing out any of their names.

You should've told her that the only reasonable advice ypu ever got. Was to piss yourself, that would've shown her.

They do it to us all the time and ignore us when we report it, so fuck those fags, I'm not crossing out any of their names.
Based. No fucks given from me if we "doxx" their usernames.

Attachments

• pisspill.png
    pisspill.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 5
Shit man, it really worked. I took a shower and I am no longer a turbomanlet disabled sandnigger with an extremely asymmetrical face.
Oh my god, my shower fixed my acne and a haircut cured my psoriasis! It’s truly amazing advice.

Based and pisspilled.