Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (((they))) put chemicals in our food.

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
I dont believe its normal for men to look feminine and not being able to grow muscles at all those niggers must put some kind of jew chemicals in da food :feelshehe:

I feel a lot better after I started buying most of my food from local butchers and farms. I have taken the nutritionpill

They probably put female hormones in the kikecine

I dont believe its normal for men to look feminine and not being able to grow muscles at all those niggers must put some kind of jew chemicals in da food :feelshehe:
This goy gets it. We always make sure the foods have lots of ((((chemicals))))) :lul:

I feel a lot better after I started buying most of my food from local butchers and farms. I have taken the nutritionpill
it feels like its to late for me i tried to workoutmaxx but i wasn't able to produce any visable muscle its f ucking over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

microplastics too :feelsree:

Yeah that and everything has plastic in it which apparently only fucks testosteron up, women as always are safe from this

it feels like its to late for me i tried to workoutmaxx but i wasn't able to produce any visable muscle its f ucking over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope:Too late for me too. Can't be saved but at least I can build some muscle and not be as anxious as before

Well, I just think a lot of people eat a lot of unhealthy stuff.