Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They praise him in death

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

Lets be honest they would have looked down at this guy had he still been alive and the shooting never have happend. He probably was a stem virgin who didnt get any attention from foids he is literally the same guy they preach against being with but now hes "hIgH vAlUe" because hes in the ground.

Last edited:
God damn the hypocrisy in soyciety is unbelievable

This is what soyciety wants us to become. Also what they mean when they say improve your personality.

Wow, they are literally celebrating his death
Just wow

Lets be honest they would have looked down at this guy had he still been alive and the shooting never have happend. He probably was a stem virgin who didnt get any attention from foids I dont he is literally the same guy they preach against being with but not hes "hIgH vAlUe" because hes in the ground.

Just fucking lol. She wouldnt fuck this guy if he was alive and yet virtue signals like a fkin whore.

Why is this in FDS? What level of virtue signalling are we on now?

Before those events I bet some laughed stating he looks like an active shooter.

God damn the hypocrisy in soyciety is unbelievable
its always the same trope ..

The subhuman , disposable male has nothing to offer except sacrificing his life for the tribe and becoming a martyr .

FUCKTHIS SHIT

FDS praising a man? Unbelievable

Brutal, he was killed by a prettyboy faggot.

The bluepill was too strong in him

This is what females want the most for sub8s

Can I just say that all the normies (especially women) were cowards. Having said that though I'd be running for the exit unless I was behind the shooter and I'd be pushing women out of the way and trampling over them like there was no tomorrow.

FDS praising a man? Unbelievable
Why wouldn't they? He's a LVM who gave up his life. Like Chris Rock said "Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved under the condition that he provide something." This something being his life.

Incels have always been meat shields so those with superior genetics can procreate.

just sacrifice yourself bro

This is the only a way an ugly man can become “high value” in their eyes

It's an ER or be ERed world out there, and better to be the former.

JFL our only value for normies is our ability to sacrifice our lives for theirs.

What a fucking idiot

Why wouldn't they? He's a LVM who gave up his life. Like Chris Rock said "Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved under the condition that he provide something." This something being his life.

Dogpill strikes again

Purely on a physical basis they'd class him as a LVM

was he really hero? throwing his life away for his shitty classmates ...

Truecel should have joined in tbh

he was a nobody when he was alive, but if he risk his life to save foids and Chad's life, he is to be applauded...

ugly men/ low t men are only expected to sacrifice their lives and their taxpayers dollars to serve foids and chads.

What a fuckin simp,imagine taking a bullet for foids that laugh at you when you walk at the same sideway as them

This is what soyciety wants us to become. Also what they mean when they say improve your personality.
They literally want us to throw our lives away for them or else they'll persecute us

You either die a virgin or live long enough to see yourself turn into a hERo ;)

What's even worse is that this shallow recognition will go away in a few more years as these cunts continue their retarded buzzwords and virtue-signaling social media posts.

What's even worse is if this guy was a handsome, intelligent, white chad, they would be crying at how tragic this man was and how his future was so bright, not praising him for his bravery.

Last edited:
If he was alive he’d post here.

why would any incel who gets treated like shit constantly feel the need to protect anyone but themselves

What's even worse is that this shallow recognition will go away in a few more years as these cunts continue their retarded buzzwords and virtue-signaling social media posts.

What's even worse is if this guy was a handsome, intelligent, white chad, they would be crying at how tragic this man was and how his future was so bright, not praising him for his bravery.
This is true none of them mention how much they wish he was still alive and how he didnt need to die like that they praise him only for his sacrifice

you'll never catch me becoming a fucking martyr

Jfl at that bluepilled incel. Imagine giving your life to save chads and foids :lul::lul::lul:. Good riddance to that braindead faggot

Before those events I bet some laughed stating he looks like an active shooter.
Very likely. He was a fool to try and stop the gunman.

Don't be stupid. You know the only thing anyone that isn't a chad's good for is dying for the foids so they can stay alive to fuck more chads.

You knew the answer before you even asked the question in your head.

Praised to death.

Damn hypocrit scum.
JFL even the school is called STEM, way to fuck with the kids who go there's confidence, basically telling them from age 11 it's over for you

Sacrifice your life so ugly ass roasties can virtue signal about your death theory
Holes wouldn't even reward him if he came back to life via a miracle