Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They never give the other dudes advice to be attractive

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Have you noticed they are always giving you bluepilled advice to smother you. “ Be more approachable. Put yourself out there. Get a haircut. Put better clothes on. Shave your beard”.
But never to anybody else. Never. And then they date the other people.
They don’t have half the characteristics they were talking of. And number 1. They don’t ever bring this up to them.
Ever.
Never have to hear that shit, get pussy, don’t change anything about themselves.
But you, the “friend” or the loser you have to change. Be different. It’s fucking bullshit. It’s like being double whammied.

that's not true, most men get some dating advice bc even normies have a shit time with modern dating

In person? I’ve never seen it except towards me
do you mention the subject? I don't think people have ever given me advice on this shit, since I don't discuss it

but yea guys often discuss 'rizz', winning over foids, how to ask girls out, etc.

self-help shit and clickbait with tips about being more romantically successful or popular get a lot of attention from normies

do you mention the subject? I don't think people have ever given me advice on this shit, since I don't discuss it

but yea guys often discuss rizz, winning over foids, how to ask girls out, etc.
No not once have I brought it up. And didn’t elaborate either

If you need dating advice as a man, it's already over.
Normal men attract females by just existing, nobody has to give them "tips"

Just get a sharper jawline bro

Because they think you are a shit next to them. They think they are superior to you and than it's normal for you to struggle and for them it's normal.

Just like a teacher which try to teach to a retarded kid how to read

If you need dating advice as a man, it's already over.
Normal men attract females by just existing, nobody has to give them "tips"