Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They might end mask mandates soon where I live and I’m kind of scared

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
It was extended to February 10th but the governor will be revisiting it every 2 weeks and that means in any 2 weeks they could possibly get rid of mask mandates and I’ll be forced to show my disgusting face again:feelsUgh: kinda scared

Well you could still wear one probably but the good news is you and everyone else won’t be forced to do so from now on right? :feelsokman:

Well you could still wear one probably but the good news is you and everyone else won’t be forced to do so from now on right? :feelsokman:
Maybe, I think corrupt cops here will be able to arrest me for menacing tho they did that to some autist years ago and killed him :feelsbadman: but yeah I guess not being forced to is nice

Good, want to see the results of my looksmaxing

I'm still wearing one. Fuck that

It was extended to February 10th but the governor will be revisiting it every 2 weeks and that means in any 2 weeks they could possibly get rid of mask mandates and I’ll be forced to show my disgusting face again:feelsUgh: kinda scared
Just wear masks bro, I still wear mines even though no one else does.

I love the mask mandate. I don't want to show my ugly subhuman face in public.

i like covering my face, it makes it hard for people you know to spot you from a distance, especially if you dont stand out too much while going about your business

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back