Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting They look at me like im some fucking freak

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I walk into a office I'm working at and the foids just look at me with disdain. They look out the corner of their eyes and look away quickly every time I try to meet their gaze.

I made eye contact with one in passing today, I looked away, straight forward and heard her groan under her breath. Like when you step in shit on the sidewalk but in a not so stealth way. I heard it, and it pissed me off to no end.

My mere EXISTENCE is a hindrance. They HATE ME, they wish I wasnt even there! And if I killed myself tomorrow they would all say "oh he was such a nice guy I can't believe it" virtue signaling hoes, they would say that once and cast me out of their thoughts forever.

I hate this, I fucking DESPISE THIS EXISTENCE. I JUST WANTED A NORMAL FUCKING LIFE. ALL I WANTED WAS 4 WALLS, A ROOF, SOME FRIENDS AND SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME. I CANT HAVE ANYOF IT FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD

Your avi is relatable

I hate this, I fucking DESPISE THIS EXISTENCE. I JUST WANTED A NORMAL FUCKING LIFE. ALL I WANTED WAS 4 WALLS, A ROOF, SOME FRIENDS AND SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME. I CANT HAVE ANYOF IT FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD
couldn't agree more

"Maybe you should stop being a hateful inkwell and get a better personality" :soy:

I JUST WANTED A NORMAL FUCKING LIFE. ALL I WANTED WAS 4 WALLS, A ROOF, SOME FRIENDS AND SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME. I CANT HAVE ANYOF IT FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD

"Maybe you should stop being a hateful inkwell and get a better personality" :soy:
More like getting some millimeters on the forward growth chin and some centimeters more on the femur and tibia length.

Their personality detectors are detecting your .co membership :soy: :soy: :soy:

These ppl need some fear in their lives.

I walk into a office I'm working at and the foids just look at me with disdain. They look out the corner of their eyes and look away quickly every time I try to meet their gaze.

I made eye contact with one in passing today, I looked away, straight forward and heard her groan under her breath. Like when you step in shit on the sidewalk but in a not so stealth way. I heard it, and it pissed me off to no end.

My mere EXISTENCE is a hindrance. They HATE ME, they wish I wasnt even there! And if I killed myself tomorrow they would all say "oh he was such a nice guy I can't believe it" virtue signaling hoes, they would say that once and cast me out of their thoughts forever.

Describe what you look like??

not alone. when I was working I got remarks masked as jokes behind my back and was looked at as being nothing but some angry person, which I wasnt' and was being polite most of the time there making a few jokes but nope, no one cared, I get looked at with disgust, and was laughed at for coming in to work, when I shouldn't have, over my glasses being broke.

Wageslaving work places are no different to prison schools. It's the same goonies that would have dunked your head in the toilet or even lock you there for the entire day.

At an old job a foid once confided in my boss that I was creepy (ugly).

Now IT you're probably thinking that I must have waddled my unwashed 350lb neckbearded body up to her and tipped my fedora and proceeded to tell her all about how much I hate women and I deserve sex and whatever other fantastical nonsense you paint us with but no. All I was guilty of was existing in the same building as her, I never had the opportunity to interact with her in any way nor did I ever desire to. Just being alive as a low status male is enough to receive scorn from them, if women had as much power as IT wants I would have been executed.

At an old job a foid once confided in my boss that I was creepy (ugly).

Now IT you're probably thinking that I must have waddled my unwashed 350lb neckbearded body up to her and tipped my fedora and proceeded to tell her all about how much I hate women and I deserve sex and whatever other fantastical nonsense you paint us with but no. All I was guilty of was existing in the same building as her, I never had the opportunity to interact with her in any way nor did I ever desire to. Just being alive as a low status male is enough to receive scorn from them, if women had as much power as IT wants I would have been executed.
Pathetic, You dont even have to look at them to be complained to HR about being "creepy". Our existence is their plight

Reads like a FastBananaCEO thread

We are some fucking freaks.

low status, ugly males have barely any reason to work, pretty much solely to keep a roof over our heads. It's not so bad if you can work somewhere with very few women but those jobs are so rare now. It's only gonna get worse in the future.

They could detect your evil body language!!!1

Just NEETbux. Nobody deserves to be treated that way.

What does freak men?

Ugly or just a weirdo?