Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They literally steal all our ideas / intellectual labour and slap "feminist" or "women" on it. CopyCatGender

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Screen Shot 2020 07 08 at 100651 AM

Females never do anything original. They're retarded.

femcel, pinkpill,

the stupidest is the "female orgasm", as if that is of any significance reproduction wise

femcel, pinkpill,

the stupidest is the "female orgasm", as if that is of any significance reproduction wise
Nothing women ever makes has any significance tbh. Their only purpose throughout all history of mankind is to be a wethole to please men, and birth offspring.

This shouldn't have been allowed to go so far. Can't men control their wives and daughters anymore? Are people this brainwashed by elite controlled media

Every male victimhood must be cartoonishly mimic'ed and unconvincingly performed by women to erase the existence of any true male-predominant or exclusively-male issues. Every man's issues is a women's issue too, therefore there is no need to focus on purely male issues. Feminists have so won the culture war and brainwashed society, sometimes I even question whether or not I should even bother political organizing / mobilizing incense and men in general. jfl.

Females never do anything original. They're retarded.
They rebel against men just as Satan did against God. Pathetically trying to copy everything God does and failing.

If women obeyed men and men obeyed God society would thrive.

They rebel against men just as Satan did against God. Pathetically trying to copy everything God does and failing.

If women obeyed men and men obeyed God society would thrive.

“Lest we forget at least an over the shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins - or which is which), the very first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom - Lucifer.”

-Saul Alinsky
This is my favorite Alinsky quote because it captures that politics and conquest has nothing to do with who's right and who's wrong (the moral and immoral) but rather that 'effective Rebellion' as he refers to it, has everything to do with it.

Satan is the embodiment of evilness in the Western canon and he won because he had power, not morality.

JFL at thinking holes can come up with something original.

Really? What more of lookism can foids possibly tell us? We incels uncovered the ugly truth of the foid gender. Do they have something to add what we didn't know?

Really? What more of lookism can foids possibly tell us? We incels uncovered the ugly truth of the foid gender. Do they have something to add what we didn't know?
I think their 'pink pill' copy of 'black pill' is just like saying "but guys judge by looks too"

Yes, we do, but I don't think it's to the same degree.

Moids exploit sexual opportunity with several ranks below their looksmatch far more often than foids do.

I think their 'pink pill' copy of 'black pill' is just like saying "but guys judge by looks too"

Yes, we do, but I don't think it's to the same degree.

Moids exploit sexual opportunity with several ranks below their looksmatch far more often than foids do.
Of course we do, what our studies prove is how easy an average foid has it compared to an average guy. And how easy chad has it, compared to an average guy. And WHY he does. I can't really think of what one could add to this. No one really cares about the physicality of stacy and what makes her one, because men have told about the features they want in women since forever, while foids always covered their hatred towards 90% of men.

They're as much original as the numbers of ugly men they have dated.

It’s like any left wing memes they just slap their label on top and call it “new”. Leftist can’t think of anything original so they rely on group think and stealing ideas like the niggers they support. Niggers are the women of the male sex and women are the niggers of the sexes.

Pathetic ............... ohhh chads dont pay attention me only normies guys im incel too ,