Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting They insulted me again

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I made a joke about about having sex with a female lieutenant and they told me “if you want to fuck that much why not just go to a brothel?”. Because they know I’m a worthless incel and that I can’t get laid like they do so they tell me shit like that. Nooone respects you as an incel never forget that. Especially if you are 27 like me when you are supposed to be married already, being a virgin is a very red flag. S

Oh and before you say “just fake it bro” I’m too far gone at this point. You can fake it if you are like 21 or 22 but after a certain point you ar too far off the supposed sex age and too weird to be convincing.

is this guy a fakecel or something

also go to whorehouse
who cares if you get a STD you are gonna die anyway

military is cucked .

in this day and age you dont get prestige fighting for your country , no you get cheating wifes and nothing

military is cucked .

in this day and age you dont get prestige fighting for your country , no you get cheating wifes and nothing
I got no wife

If nobody is respecting you, its over.
Better quit the military if possible and do something else with your life

When Chad says the same: "Haha hell yeah bro, me too man hahaha" Bro hug.

they told me “if you want to fuck that much why not just go to a brothel?”
This is genuine normie advice. They have no idea about romance and feelings of self-worth.

ou can fake it if you are like 21 or 22 but after a certain point you ar too far off the supposed sex age and too weird to be convincing.
For me it became a lvl 0 skill to fake it. Noone asks about this shit anymore. No idea if thats good or bad but I dont care.

This is genuine normie advice. They have no idea about romance and feelings of self-worth.
They also have no idea of the daft that hookers ar t real women

why don't you just go to a brothel if you want to fuck that much?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU