Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They have no clue.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/7fj0ku/how_do_you_get_through_those_painful_moments_that/

why do you cancerize yourself?

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Just because I'm alone, it doesn't mean no one wants me. I'm sure there are hundreds of guys in this vast world of ours that would love to be with me[/font]

This roastie speaks the truth. Girls can never be lonely, they will always have hundereds of guys lined up begging to have the privilege of dating them

Even though men aren't picky choosey like women, you can't deny that some femoids are so ugly that not even an incel would fuck. But now that I think about it, these femoids probably aren't even that ugly, they just want pity and attention.

Women are so fucking narcissistic. Most those comments are how they love themselves and they're great so they don't even care.

askwomen and sex are the most cancerous subreddits in history.

incelman said:
askwomen and sex are the most cancerous subreddits in history.

You forgot cucktears.

Kointo said:
Even though men aren't picky choosey like women, you can't deny that some femoids are so ugly that not even an incel would fuck. But now that I think about it, these femoids probably aren't even that ugly, they just want pity and attention.

true

indeed standardcels don't exist

the fact is the we males have a wide variety of tastes so even an hideous woman will find several suitors that do not find her hideous

hopefully I conveyed what I mean clearly

Kointo said:
You forgot cucktears.

These are just pathetic. A bunch of incels in denial making us famous.

nausea said:
true

indeed standardcels don't exist

the fact is the we males have a wide variety of tastes so even an hideous woman will find several suitors that do not find her hideous

hopefully I conveyed what I mean clearly

ugly-fat-woman.jpg

Actualidad_Insólito-_LIZZI_LA_FEA_MÁS_BELLA_DEL_MUNDO_joya_life.jpg

You think these femoids will find suitors?

incelman said:
These are just pathetic. A bunch of incels in denial making us famous.

*infamous. Everyone hates us.

knajjd said:
of course, just take a look at this experiment. this female that is arguably even uglier than the ones you've posted can receive so much attention.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171686993

now, imagine how much attention a non-deformed female can get in its life. every female in this world can afford to be picky about partners.

(also, the second female you've posted has a BF lol)

Wow. I would've never expected guys to go so low as to fuck an actual pig gorilla hybrid. I know that we are desperate but goddamn. I may be wrong.

Kointo said:
Wow. I would've never expected guys to go so low as to fuck an actual pig gorilla hybrid. I know that we are desperate but goddamn. I may be wrong.

you should visit a gynecologic\pediatric department, the beasts that reproduce ... you WILL ask yourself...questions

and your sig is still ... moving

>To each their own. We live different lives and have vastly different perspectives and beliefs. It's not your place to tell me how to live my own life and judge whether my beliefs and hopes are as valid as yours. I wish you happiness!

just lol @ female cattiness and passive aggressive responses

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back