Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting They have it so easy..dem foids

trognarukk

trognarukk

Avoidantcel
A coworking foid larping as a stacy recalled her 30th Birthday and why she misses this moment so much.

2020 during the so called " Covid Pandemic" she could not host a big party cause of restricitions.

So her huge friend group hosted a massive motorcade of cars to drive past her house honking, waving Flags with "Happy B-Day"

All i got for my 30th birthday was the favorite Cake my mom would bake every year since childhood.

All i got for my 30th birthday was the favorite Cake my mom would bake every year since childhood.
I'm afraid I will have nothing for my 30th. I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 18.

I just get a cake and ice cream and celebrate with my mom and dad every birthday

I havent celebrated my birthday since I was 10 or 11. I invited my classmates to my home on my birthday and they were so loud I started crying and I never invited anyone to my birthday since then

incel trait: everyone in your class would get birthday invitations and you wouldn't

A coworking foid larping as a stacy recalled her 30th Birthday and why she misses this moment so much.

2020 during the so called " Covid Pandemic" she could not host a big party cause of restricitions.

So her huge friend group hosted a massive motorcade of cars to drive past her house honking, waving Flags with "Happy B-Day"

Ngl a freshly baked cake made by my mother sounds way better than stinking crackers and niggers honking horns and making noise because it's my birthday

Sounds pretty based ngl
Summer Sunglasses GIF

If the son was only in his Fathers household non of that would have happend .

Gynocracy 101