Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel they had to put hand-holding guys into my Latina Loli toon

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
HandHolders

The way they sneak this shit into the background is infuriating it's like they're trying to subliminally program youth into normalizing it.

And obviously one is white and the other is black because muh diversity

And obviously one is white and the other is black because muh diversity
That's already been done in The Loud House but at least TLH had the guts and honesty to be BLATANT about it and make them named recurring characters - they have become associated with the show's lore since the first season and gotten "representation" reviews and so on.

IE they are so regularly shown that most parents will know in advance what their kids will see and thus give the parent the option to provide (or withhold) informed consent to whether or not their kid sees the show.

ClydeDads

Loud House is aimed at middle-schoolers so at least they're approaching some basic levels of independent thinking and are slightly less vulnerable.

The show I posted in OP is aimed at preschoolers with less complex stories, the audience is far less sapient and capable of independent thinking, so sneaking this shit into background scenes smacks a LOT more of subliminal programming of a vulnerable group.

IE two main-char gay guys in TLH being watched by middle-schoolers = way less worrying than these background hijinx aimed at forming toddler brains.

A middleschooler would already know "this is off, homosexual and racemixing are unusual" as they process prominent characters.

A preschooler would not have that awareness, they are being TAUGHT what is normal, and in a sneaky way where it only passes by a few seconds so a parent busy multi-tasking while their kid watches a "family friendly" program would be 99% likely to miss out on it since they don't pick it apart like I do.

That's already been done in The Loud House but at least TLH had the guts and honesty to be BLATANT about it and make them named recurring characters - they have become associated with the show's lore since the first season and gotten "representation" reviews and so on.

IE they are so regularly shown that most parents will know in advance what their kids will see and thus give the parent the option to provide (or withhold) informed consent to whether or not their kid sees the show.

View attachment 697345

Loud House is aimed at middle-schoolers so at least they're approaching some basic levels of independent thinking and are slightly less vulnerable.

The show I posted in OP is aimed at preschoolers with less complex stories, the audience is far less sapient and capable of independent thinking, so sneaking this shit into background scenes smacks a LOT more of subliminal programming of a vulnerable group.

IE two main-char gay guys in TLH being watched by middle-schoolers = way less worrying than these background hijinx aimed at forming toddler brains.

A middleschooler would already know "this is off, homosexual and racemixing are unusual" as they process prominent characters.

A preschooler would not have that awareness, they are being TAUGHT what is normal, and in a sneaky way where it only passes by a few seconds so a parent busy multi-tasking while their kid watches a "family friendly" program would be 99% likely to miss out on it since they don't pick it apart like I do.
:bigbrain:

NPC are the only ones that still support feminism and homosexuality and interracial marriage. Should have never happened, look at where we are now because of it.

I can't watch any western shit anymore. It's so annoying and distracting to notice all those shitty agendas being pushed all the time, I can't even appreciate the story, even in the extremely rare cases where it's good.

dude why are you watching children's cartoons?

I have re-examined my stance on the white guy

JBWearlyJBW
He might not be gay, instead he may be strategic

Straight for Crystal

dammit this guy is the best faux-homo parthenophile I've ever seen, wish I was metrosexual enough to pull off that masquerade