Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL they got it all backwards

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

Its more on the lines we play video games because we cant have sex jfl at the media trying to blame our copes

4 sum reason people think video games cause a lot of stuff

I can't imagine normies, even boomers who genuinely believe this.

They'll never admit so they need to find something else.

Guy's correct, Lego Star Wars is the best Telltale game.

Of course boyos it's all our fault we brought this upon ourselves we chose this life of sub humanity and loneliness, it was all us. Nothing to do with foids or this retarded society or fucking boomer cucks or losing the life lottery whatsoever oh no, no.

Last edited:
I played the shit out of lego star wars on the ps2 when I was a kid ngl

Its more on the lines we play video games because we cant have sex jfl at the media trying to blame our copes
This. Actually, stupid people are always get casual relationship wrong. You can't always to see the full picture of casual relationship but if you get it wrong or even backwards - you are low iq person.

I played the shit out of lego star wars on the ps2 when I was a kid ngl
Same, Darth maul was my favourite, I thought he was so based as a kid.

fake news by gay jews, the pic they used is ragefuel as well

Terrifying that there are people who really believe that shit. Fewer men have sex because women have higher standards than ever, which means that average and below average men have almost no chance anymore.

Terrifying that there are people who really believe that shit. Fewer men have sex because women have higher standards than ever, which means that average and below average men have almost no chance anymore.

The article was either written by a foid or a chad, both groups are unable to even comprehend how it'd be to live a life where you can't get sex without effort or paying money for it.

Games cause cancer now

yet foids will actually believe this

yet foids will actually believe this
"he has no gf? teehee, of course not silly! he just sits there and plays these games all day. if he wanted, he could just go out and get a girl lol"
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

lol fuck games i dont even play anymore i want a pussy to fuck give me pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back