Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They fuck from 14. Its insane.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20181204 212633 Snapchat

And dont forget her parents had a child before 20, being a slut runs through her family.

fucks sake this isnt uncommon man, this is how its been since the beginning of the 21st century

Foids were getting pregnant at 13 in my high school. By older chads of course. Some foids also bragged about losing their virginity at age 12 too

Last edited:
get a pregnancy test dumbass

No worries, she'll get abortions in not time funded by dickless cucks

Wtf is this nonsense? Lol
If you actually go on the post is just her flaming others for being virgins. Pm me for the link.
Btw i have now been banned from that subreddit. Hahahhahah

You naive fool,
they fuck from 11.5

I don't believe in this tbh.

Last edited:
I think these are all LARP. It's not possible(very low chance).

Screenshot 20181205 173349 Reddit
Update number 3. I already feel brain raped.

Sounds like LARP

Foids were getting pregnant at 13 in my high school. By older chads of course. Some foids also bragged about losing their virginity at age 12 too
Lol is like a hentai :feelshehe:

I hope she caught some kind of disease and is pregnant

Kids getting it on at 14 isn't a new thing. It has been happening since the 1970s, in the west of course.

This is common, as well as the generic cuck posts you're seeing on Reddit

Why are you still on there

This is common, as well as the generic cuck posts you're seeing on Reddit

Why are you still on there
I have nothing to do but suffer in my spare time.

fucks sake this isnt uncommon man, this is how its been since the beginning of the 21st century

thats actually how things were throughout most of civilized history. Except the ones who were imprgenating these 14 y/o women were 30 y/o guys who had their shit together

14 is late.

back when i was in school ten years ago a foid told me that every single foid in our class already lost her virginity. this was when she was 15.
so you do the math.
do note tho, that this was in a 10k inhabitants town in the middle of nowhere.

You naive fool,
they fuck from 11.5
14 is late.

back when i was in school ten years ago a foid told me that every single foid in our class already lost her virginity. this was when she was 15.
so you do the math.
Agree 10 years ago several girls I knew lost their virginity at 13 and one lost hers at age 11.

14 is late.

so you do the math.
Im legit suffering thanks for fueling my suicide.

Back in middle school, I had a oneitis that sucked a Tyrone’s dick when she was 13

Im legit suffering thanks for fueling my suicide.
Here is some more, a foid bragged, in my class at school, how she lost her virginity to her uncle at 12 and had been fucking him on and off the whole way through highschool.

Another fucked a thugmaxed drug dealer also at 12, this was the one that got pregnant at 13 by the same man.

Foids are degenerate whores from as soon as puberty starts, all of them are the same, absolutely no exceptions.

Whoever thinks that teen pregnancy is not that common, not only is it common but the degeneracy continues while the foids are pregnant:
167ce4984bd9011175b9dfc460e93107

C925D68

Here is some more, a foid bragged, in my class at school, how she lost her virginity to her uncle at 12 and had been fucking him the whole way through highschool.

Another fucked a thugmaxed drug dealer also at 12, this was the one that got pregnant at 13 by the same man.

Foids are degenerate whores from as soon as puberty starts, all of them are the same, absolutely no exceptions.
How the fuck can you brag about fucking a family member???? Tf??

How the fuck can you brag about fucking a family member???? Tf??
Because she was legit mentally ill lol, she fucked almost half the boys in my class by the time we got to our last year, a true giga slut.

Now that I think back harder, I actually think she was blaming her uncle for making her so slutty, and it wasn't bragging more so making excuses for her slutty behaviour. But she said it with no shame which was insane to me at the time.

Because she was legit mentally ill lol, she fucked almost half the boys in my class by the time we got to our last year, a true giga slut.
“tee hee i just went on a wild ride back in school, nothing serious just a few relationships hehe” man soon there will be no age of consent for good looking men

Whoever thinks that teen pregnancy is not that common, not only is it common but the degeneracy continues while the foids are pregnant:
View attachment 69570

But of course if anyone would be attracted to girls like this they will be called a pedophile because and I quote "they´re just children". CHILDREN DOESN´T HAVE SEX! OR SEXUAL DESIRES!!! These are not children these are degenerate TEENAGE sluts!! and it doesn´t matter if they are 13,14 or even 20 if girls act like these do then they are degenerate sluts who deserves whatever is coming their way!!

14 is late.

so you do the math.
Agree 10 years ago several girls I knew lost their virginity at 13 and one lost hers at age 11.
Back in middle school, I had a oneitis that sucked a Tyrone’s dick when she was 13
I hate this world beyond words

I hate this world beyond words
Me too. This is sickening. At 14 I was playing videogames while these whores were getting drilled at age 14. Even when I was 12 I remember whores at my school were getting fucked even at that age.

Just imagine, if you get a girlfriend, she was getting fucked at that age. Disgusting.

Me too. This is sickening. At 14 I was playing videogames while these whores were getting drilled at age 14. Even when I was 12 I remember whores at my school were getting fucked even at that age.

Just imagine, if you get a girlfriend, she was getting fucked at that age. Disgusting.
Bro just imagine if that girl says shes been fucked better at 12 than you now. Beyond suicide.

Bro just imagine if that girl says shes been fucked better at 12 than you now. Beyond suicide.
Also foids never forget the first time they get fucked, so that memory is forever with her. As you say imagine the foid telling you she has been fucked better by a 12 year old. Even worse imagine the 12 year old having a bigger dick than you. It's over.

What the fuck is this? Are you living in a different world?(no, i'm not angry or triggered)
Where do you live? In America foids start getting fucked in middle school (11-13).

Also foids never forget the first time they get fucked, so that memory is forever with her. As you say imagine the foid telling you she has been fucked better by a 12 year old. Even worse imagine the 12 year old having a bigger dick than you. It's over.

Where do you live? In America foids start getting fucked in middle school (11-13).
Britcel and easterneuropeancel here can confrim that they fuck from that age too

Britcel and easterneuropeancel here can confrim that they fuck from that age too
same in south america lol, its just worse here tbh some whores even fuck in the school's bathroom, two foids in my class got pregnant at 14 with the same chad who was like 19 and they didnt even care as long as they got the alpha D (i guess their moms took care of their babies because i still see actual photos of them on ig doing coke and shit on parties)

I was doing the same as you. I even had to hear about shit like some school cumrag giving Tyrone head AT SCHOOL

That's why I never want a gf, they should only be pumped and dumped like the revolting filth they are

I hope this bitch get pregnant and ruin her fucking life.fucking disguisting whore need to be stoned to death. Fucking cuck westerns need to get blasted

I was doing the same as you. I even had to hear about shit like some school cumrag giving Tyrone head AT SCHOOL

That's why I never want a gf, they should only be pumped and dumped like the revolting filth they are
Truly. That is why all world religious traditions speak highly of virginity.

I hope this bitch get pregnant and ruin her fucking life.fucking disguisting whore need to be stoned to death. Fucking cuck westerns need to get blasted

They should be fucking and getting pregnant from their older and stable husbands.

This type of mental malnutrition and sexual incapacitation of ones peers is what breeds fascism in young male minds.. nobody wakes up one morning and thinks "huh, I wanna be a Nazi today".. it's a process that has taken over their whole entire lives, nobody caring about whether they live or die, breed or don't, eat or starve, drink or thirst. That does things to men.. makes their minds go to certain places.
They should be fucking and getting pregnant from their older and stable husbands.