Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting they forced me to go and talk to a psychiatrist

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
the place where i work which is the local part military executive branch ordered me to have a meeting with a psychiatrist.
i lied on many questions as it might've lead to bigger problems like being sent to a (physical) mental hospital(we are already living in one already which is a mental prison) or maybe even knowing some personal shits, anyways the meeting lasted exactly 2hours, and during those time they asked me about basic normie type shit questions and also later on they asked questions that kinda bothered me which made me nervous a little and later on they tried asking the same question in between (probably to see if i was being honest lol)
hopefully this dont happen again because it was quite a nerve-wracking experience
those fuckers told me i have mild autism which is the only thing they got it right

Im sorry you had to experience this.

Website slider 2

Huh? I'm confused. Who forced you to go and why?

Also wdym normie questions? Like if you've had gf before and if you go partying?