Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They don't see the irony...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mqgn14/just_saw_this_on_facebook_and_fixed_it/

Not like I'm getting hit on by gay men anyways, I didn't have much problem with them. I'd say I rather hate dykes.

But for the sake of the argument, it must suck being that low IQ, trying to prove incels wrong and actually reinforcing their beliefs. For women, being hit on by ugly men is the same as being hit on by someone from the same sex.

To women, ugly men are as disgusting as other men are to us.

Nonchad men are basically a seperate gender

The real equivalent situation would be if we were hit by our foid looksmatch tho.

I've never seen an incel complain about getting attention from other men.

Me when people assume I'm a faggot instead of an incel:

What funny is that even though I am not good-looking, some gay men who are chadlite/chad already all over me yet no Stacey/Becky ever wanted to talk to me.

The only female that likes me is a 60+ years old overweight ugly roastie because nobody wanted her except the ugly scumbag (her ex-husband) she been with then divorce. I can imagine she is stalking on my Facebook profile so much daily and inbox me the same stupid question over and over with no meaningful conversation other than asking what dinner I eat tonight and if I am working today.

Fagpillers ''Just approach women bro!!!'' ''Women don't dislike you bro it's all in your head'' :soy:
Also, fagpillers ''Don't approach women bro it's weird what the fuck it's wrong with you retard!!!'' :soy: :feels::feels:

Fagpillers ''Just approach women bro!!!'' ''Women don't dislike you bro it's all in your head'' :soy:
Also, fagpillers ''Don't approach women bro it's weird what the fuck it's wrong with you retard!!!'' :soy: :feels::feels:
Bro I kekd hard :feelskek: