Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel they destroyed this kid

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness

Poor guy. Life beat the happiness out of him and made him turn bad

"I have lived such an unnatural life, devoid of love, sex, and pleasure."

"They claim their labours are to build a heaven yet their heaven is populated with horrors"
Destroy schools, destroy the state, destroy cities, destroy the atomization of human beings and the sexual revolution
Sacrifice Frankenstein

A tragedy he never deserved :feelscry:

@elliotmaxxer

"Mom, at school they're making fun of me because I'm short..."
- Ignore them Eliott and focus on your grades, when you'll be older girls will flock towards you, I promise

Poor guy. Life beat the happiness out of him and made him turn bad

He was never meant to be a killer.

I look at other shooters and I can definitely see it, they were always troubled and were edgy to begin with.

Elliot and others even said themselves he wasn’t always like that.

This is the product of extreme jealousy that could have been avoided. I mean dude had it all, 99% of shooters are broke edge lords who spend their time on 4chan.

familypill goes hard, if he had slightly better parents he could cope his way through with all the money he had

He was never meant to be a killer.

I look at other shooters and I can definitely see it, they were always troubled and were edgy to begin with.

Elliot and others even said themselves he wasn’t always like that.
Agree. He was made bad by the loneliness he faced.
This is the product of extreme jealousy that could have been avoided. I mean dude had it all, 99% of shooters are broke edge lords who spend their time on 4chan.
Disagree slightly here. Guy couldn’t get a gf for the life of him due to being a giga sperg and average at best in looks. Not like Elliot was super rich either. I read somewhere that his dad couldn’t even afford Elliot’s car insurance for a while

Agree. He was made bad by the loneliness he faced.

Disagree slightly here. Guy couldn’t get a gf for the life of him due to being a giga sperg and average at best in looks. Not like Elliot was super rich either. I read somewhere that his dad couldn’t even afford Elliot’s car insurance for a while

Holy shit, I made this post at 3 AM this morning and don’t even remember it. Ambien is serious shit jfl

But yea, autism also contributed to it but if he wasn’t bullied he would’ve been different. I disagree when people say, “even if he had a girlfriend he would’ve killed her anyway”

Normies and foids will never take accountability for their actions.

Holy shit, I made this post at 3 AM this morning and don’t even remember it. Ambien is serious shit jfl

I get it. I made some dumb posts too when I’m very tired.

But yea, autism also contributed to it but if he wasn’t bullied he would’ve been different. I disagree when people say, “even if he had a girlfriend he would’ve killed her anyway”
I definitely agree with this. If he wasn’t bullied and actually had friends, I bet he might have been able to get a gf. And most definitely, if he had a loving gf, he never would have went ER. He was destroyed by loneliness and complete ostracism combined with bullying

He wasn’t that bad looking (normie tier), that proves that autism is death sentence

The fact that his father had to betray him by breeding with a gook is already pure treason

Massive retard