Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They continue to prove the blackpill

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20200121 201157 Sync Dev

I always found it funny how men get shitted on for primarily going for girls based on looks but in reality women do it too on top of their other prerequisite requirements and to top it off most of them find 99% of the male population unattractive

Who is this bitch calling delusional? I own a mirror and I know it was over for me before it began.

I have a mirror to realize I look like an ape

Mirrors are suifuel

“They don’t own mirrors” holy fuck what an argument

I don't like to look at myself in the mirror

It's true af I agree with her 100%. Most incels don't own mirror cause there are far more bluepilled and deluded incels than blackpilled incels

It's true af I agree with her 100%. Most incels don't own mirror cause there are far more bluepilled and deluded incels than blackpilled incels
Now your thinking

incel: i can't get laid because i'm ugly

retard: WELL IF YOU OWNED A MIRROR MAYBE YOU'D KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T GET LAID Y'ALL, JUS SAYIN' SWEATY ;)

incel: ?

There is no mirror for your personality.

Everytime I look in the mirror I see a deformed monster. I can't believe that thing is me.

incel: i can't get laid because i'm ugly

retard: WELL IF YOU OWNED A MIRROR MAYBE YOU'D KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T GET LAID Y'ALL, JUS SAYIN' SWEATY ;)

incel: ?
Would bet my life a hole was behind this gem.