Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory They completely lack theory of mind, it's fascinating

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
I genuinely want to study those people. I want to see what makes them tick. This is fascinating:feelswhere:.

One of the most important cognitive functions human brains have mechanisms for is understanding other people and their motivations. Those "people", and I'm using the term very loosely here for this very reason, seem utterly incapable of actually understanding other people's motivations instead of simply believing their own biased explanations to be the real deal.

When shown an example of a quiet, introverted loner with no friends wishing to find a girl just like him, quiet and introverted with no friends, every single one of them completely fails to understand why he would like it, and they all misunderstand it in exactly the same way. Fascinating.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g0ntws/the_fact_that_so_many_people_agree_to_it_is_insane/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g0ntws/comment/lra45p5/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g0ntws/comment/lra7kvf/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g0ntws/comment/lracvr5/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g0ntws/comment/lra5uf6/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g0ntws/comment/lreso8x/

"Like I said, if you want someone who’s like you then that’s a you thing."

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g0ntws/comment/lretqrx/

Just fascinating. Something so simple as someone wanting a partner just like them to have an equal relationship with her is unfathomable to them, and instead seen as a wish to have an unequal relationship... somehow:feelskek::feelskek:.

I want to study them. Seriously. I want to compare them to other animals which might be sentient, but lack higher-level cognitive skills, and study how they manage to pass for thinking humans when interacting with the dumber of us:feelswhere::feelsstudy::feelsbaton:.

IT: "See?! You incels always go only for the top-tier women out of your league while ignoring women like you, that's your problem!"

Me: "Oh, no problem. As a quiet loner with barely any social connections, I want a girl just like me, a quiet loner with minimal amount of social connections;)."

IT: "Noooo:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:! You just want someone who you can manipulate and abuse like the criminal mastermind you are! Wanting a person like yourself is sick!"

Me: "Oh, OK. So... I guess I should only go for women very much unlike me, who have a lot of friends, are much more attractive, and so on?"

IT: "See?! You incels always go only for the top-tier women out of your league while ignoring women like you, that's your problem!"

infinite GIF

They seriously think we are playing the dating game. That's also fascinating. From their POV we are all volcels and can choose anyone willy-nilly. Also they automatically apply dark triad traits to us. It's a form of projection due to their shitty past relationships since they keep mentioning their exes.

The cognitive dissonance of the female mind never ceases to amaze. They twist and contort logic to fit their solipsistic worldview.

they're just coming at it from the angle of tribalism, and acting as if incels want socially isolated foids because they are 'easier' targets

incels are outsiders, so if they try to befriend someone or enter a relationship, they are viewed with suspicion like invaders or immigrants. they want incels to stay in their place, as outsiders, and incels talking about getting gf's are viewed as usurpers

it doesn't matter what incels' motivations are, because the point is gatekeeping them and stigmatizing any 'easier' ways in which they could get a foid to be their gf

like normies, their priority is to signal social belonging and allegiance to the tribe, not to seek the truth of other people's psychological motivations

Last edited:
I wish I was anywhere close to being the dark triad mastermind they think I am

I wish I was anywhere close to being the dark triad mastermind they think I am
Same, maybe then I'd be able to tell random beggars on the street "no" when they ask for some spare change.

One of the one in a hundred thousand types that’s an introverted and shy girl with dignity is exactly my type

One of the one in a hundred thousand types that’s an introverted and shy girl with dignity is exactly my type
no foids have dignity

they are literally just slimy holes that god created as walking fleshlights

no foids have dignity
Some do. Mainly older ones that were born when society wasn’t as shit. I met a few in the family. But, these types are truly almost nonexistent anymore. And when they are this way, they get taken fast.

I know a 65 year old foid family member who has been loyal to her MTN husband for 40 years and treats him great. But alas, this is so rare, it might as well not exist

I know a 65 year old foid family member who has been loyal to her MTN husband for 40 years and treats him great.
that's not dignity

foids who get married are dominated by their husband and must submit to him like chattel slaves, while getting fucked down and being sex objects

they can't have dignity

that's not dignity

foids who get married are dominated by their husband and must submit to him like chattel slaves, while getting fucked down and being sex objects

they can't have dignity
Alright, but she still had goodness in her to respect the guy and be loyal, and modern ones lack that

Alright, but she still had goodness in her to respect the guy and be loyal, and modern ones lack that
a loyal sex slave (ie. foid) doesn't have dignity, but she should be appreciated for her virtues in the same way as a well-behaved dog

she is a good pet, because she is well-trained

if she wasn't well-trained, then she wouldn't be a good pet. that is what has happened to modern foids. they are not worse people, they are worse trained

a well-behaved dog can be a valuable pet, and should be cherished until it is time to euthanize it

They always frame incel as evil or manipulative one way or another. Even in the even scenario with no friends and stuff they portray the man as the manipulator and infantilize the foid for being incapable of making their own decision. Every foid in their deluded mind it "top tier" so they disingenuously try to frame us as the evil ignoring the fact the opposite sex does the same thing aswell and has more legitimate power granted by society.

Man, I'll even try to soften their side because I believe that women can go through a process of dumbing down for the sake of beauty standards, of being bimbo girls without brains.
FB IMG 17298682611635846

They always frame incel as evil or manipulative one way or another. Even in the even scenario with no friends and stuff they portray the man as the manipulator and infantilize the foid for being incapable of making their own decision.
Yup. Male hyperagency vs female hypoagency. Those people are surprisingly male supremacist when you get down to it.

a loyal sex slave (ie. foid) doesn't have dignity, but she should be appreciated for her virtues in the same way as a well-behaved dog

she is a good pet, because she is well-trained

if she wasn't well-trained, then she wouldn't be a good pet. that is what has happened to modern foids. they are not worse people, they are worse trained.
Yeah, modern women are literally trained to be bitches and whores. It’s ridiculous

They have already decided in their tiny little minds that they are going to always demonize and assume the absolute worst about incels. The obsession is honestly pathetic on their part.

they're just coming at it from the angle of tribalism, and acting as if incels want socially isolated foids because they are 'easier' targets

incels are outsiders, so if they try to befriend someone or enter a relationship, they are viewed with suspicion like invaders or immigrants. they want incels to stay in their place, as outsiders, and incels talking about getting gf's are viewed as usurpers

it doesn't matter what incels' motivations are, because the point is gatekeeping them and stigmatizing any 'easier' ways in which they could get a foid to be their gf

like normies, their priority is to signal social belonging and allegiance to the tribe, not to seek the truth of other people's psychological motivations
Funny yet these same cave mongrels openly welcome actual invaders from the Sahara desert.
IT: u justt raccissst inkell, oh btw you deserve nofinh!!
beard GIF

IT: OH MY GzoSH Letzz HeLP these pooorrr NOGGERS from 100000 MILES Away...:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::soy::soy:

Funny yet these same cave mongrels openly welcome actual invaders from the Sahara desert
all normies are tribalist bigots, right-wing normies are racist xenophobes and left-wing normies hate whites and males

all of them will hate incels for being outsiders, even if they're 'tolerant'

Last edited: