Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy They compare incels to nazis

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In reality incels are more like the Jews who are being persecuted through media and propaganda. A bunch of low value men who are losers because of poor genetics and society tries to paint them all as evil by using false flag attacks and shit.

you are not entitled to replies and jews are like women not incels. @kikecel is brown he would run fellow white people game if he could

Nazis had power, we don't
Nazis were racist, we aren't
Nazis supported women's rights, we don't
full

Nazis were left wing feminists just like modern day SJWs

Jews are being persecuted by the minority.
most people are acting like special snowflakes and are virtue signaling by saying "I have jewish friends" and calling people that they dont agree with "Nazis"

none of this 'we are the jews and niggers of the world' shit makes sense anymore

male = unprivileged
white male = especially unprivileged if you're not rich and beautiful

the last one will rustle a lot of jimmies so let me explain, if you're white you have even less social cohesion and basically no handouts as you can't just go to a richer country, you have to win the game, and if you're not winning the game because you're ugly and have little money, then you're fucked

unremarkable white = no reason to even leave the house, nobody even calls him for months including family

fuck jews and niggers at least they still have some social cohesion and can rip others off, you don't have shit and you're not ripping off anyone in the 21st century if you're white, it's the other way around

you are not entitled to replies and jews are like women not incels. @kikecel is brown he would run fellow white people game if he could
Women have stricter height requirements then the NAZIs

Look at leading Nazi figures like Himmler, Goebbels, Bormann, Seyss-Inquart, Backe; the third Reich was a beta uprising.

This is Stauffenberg, the man who tried to assassinate Hitler in 1944.
Stauffberg

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
In reality incels are more like the Jews who are being persecuted through media and propaganda. A bunch of low value men who are losers because of poor genetics and society tries to paint them all as evil by using false flag attacks and shit.
it's the thought process that was used to make germans hate jews. it's how you rile society up against a group.

it's the thought process that was used to make germans hate jews. it's how you rile society up against a group.
yeah jews were seen as a "threat", correct?

They call anyone they disagree with a nazi. The word has lost all meaning

Look at leading Nazi figures like Himmler, Goebbels, Bormann, Seyss-Inquart, Backe; the third Reich was a beta uprising.

This is Stauffenberg, the man who tried to assassinate Hitler in 1944.
View attachment 280331
View attachment 280332
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Also Hitler was specially ugly as a kid, he wasn't really part of the group and beaten by his dad
But coping cels will say that the nazi figures were high tier normies :lul:

male = unprivileged

Funny how the privilege they talk about mostly comes with accumulated family wealth. Not with the set of genitals.

This is cringe because it's a stupid comparison but the point still stands

This is cringe because it's a stupid comparison but the point still stands
cringe? what are you a norman?

cringe? what are you a norman?
No it is , this whole thread is cringe
The stormcel obsession with Hitler who was a degenerate cultist keeps coming up plus our plight isn't physical confinement but a mental and spiritual one.
The truth is because of the , here it goes we live in a society and the way things are going the number will keep getting worst. And though I agree that it is looks which is the primary cause of attraction and is mostly responsible for inceldom I also think we are in a wide spread nuerosis cause of our physical shortcomings.
It is what has been denied to us , our masculinity not only through by looks but by the Society around us.

Last edited:
No it is , this whole thread is cringe
The stormcel obsession with Hitler who was a degenerate cultist keeps coming up plus our plight isn't physical confinement but a mental and spiritual one
I'm not obsessed with hitler you troll

that word "cringe" is pure bullshit and you fucking know it.

The point is that incels are not nazis and are being demonized in similar ways compared to the jews

I'm not obsessed with hitler you troll

that word "cringe" is pure bullshit and you fucking know it.

The point is that incels are not nazis and are being demonized in similar ways compared to the jews
No it isn't , I am sick and tired of this guy is literally Hitler and we izz the jews

No it isn't , I am sick and tired of this guy is literally Hitler and we izz the jews
fuck off. you just barge in and call something "cringe" like some Norman with zero evidence. everyone else in this topic has agreed except you

fuck off. you just barge in and call something "cringe" like some Norman with zero evidence. everyone else in this topic has agreed except you
Again you said Norman so I am wrong how big brain of you

Stop buying into their moral framework. Don't compare incels to Jews. It's boomertier idiocy tbh, and convinces no one.

Again you said Norman so I am wrong how big brain of you
Nice strawman asshole. You haven't proved in any way this thread is "cringe". You can't actually because it's purely subjective. so fuck off
Stop buying into their moral framework. Don't compare incels to Jews. It's boomertier idiocy tbh, and convinces no one.
"convinces"?

Nice strawman asshole. You haven't proved in any way this thread is "cringe". You can't actually because it's purely subjective. so fuck off

"convinces"?
It is comparing our plight to people getting genocided makes no sense
Our struggle is a spiritual and mental one

Incels might get genocided actually
We’re only a year or two off from op-eds in the New York Times suggesting Incel Concentration Camps. Are you a man who women don’t want to sleep with? Off to the gulags!

of course that hasn't happened yet, but incels are being demonized in ways similar to jews

Incel concentration camps are you serious , also I've heard something about incels getting doxxed
who knows for sure. time will tell

none of this 'we are the jews and niggers of the world' shit makes sense anymore

male = unprivileged

the last one will rustle a lot of jimmies so let me explain, if you're white you have even less social cohesion and basically no handouts as you can't just go to a richer country, you have to win the game, and if you're not winning the game because you're ugly and have little money, then you're fucked

unremarkable white = no reason to even leave the house, nobody even calls him for months including family

fuck jews and niggers at least they still have some social cohesion and can rip others off, you don't have shit and you're not ripping off anyone in the 21st century if you're white, it's the other way around
This. Even though being a shitskin, with how things are played now deathnics can seriously run victimmaxxing.

I can confirm I am more like a Jew. After all, you have seen my schnoz.

Haha this guy still believes in muh 6 gorillion

we are not the Jews they did something to deserve being persecuted while we were born into persecution

Incels would be more like the anarchists who helped the red army conquer Russia and then got mass killed by them.