Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They can ease restrictions for corona lockdown

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
But no easing for 24/7 quarantine incel with ugly face. Jail pure hell 24/7 nonstop. Permanent lockdown if you're ugly.

Looks = Life

If you are not 6' tall, you might as well be 6' under.

yup

Go outside just to get mogged shamed and cringemaxxed

Gymmaxx, moneymaxx. looksmaxx is bare minimum to walk down the street in 2020.

They say it's damaging for the psyche being isolated from others, cooped up during this whole thing these past few months. I've been isolated the majority of my life, where's my fucking out, I have no social life, I'm in the dark here.

JFL @ all these normie retards writing articals about how being isolated for a few weeks took a toll on their mental health while this is our everyday life

JFL @ all these normie retards writing articals about how being isolated for a few weeks took a toll on their mental health while this is our everyday life

I dunno, my NEETbuxx keep piling up with not even a pet to feed.

DEB53826 AB21 4AC7 BD5F C35F90EC2EA3

I'm stuck indoors, boiling in the fucking normie weather while listening to them have fun. I hate summer so much. I'm like a broken record repeating this shit every summer but I can't help it and it's not my fault. It was determined at birth when I lost the genetic lottery so hard

"articals" lmao retard moment

Who the fuck keeps necroposting