Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion they broke him

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★
I recently heard about a classmate of mine named Ali a friend saw him
And he was just completely hallow
Broken
Sick
He said it was so bad that he couldn't look he had to look away the three of us used to get bullied but unlike me and my friend those assholes completely broke Alis mind
I wish I could help the poor guy but I guess some people you just can't help
I don't know how my bullies did not make me rope ( they made me attempted it but I survived) and I don't what kept me going. Maybe it was the rage of not wanting to give them what they wanted which was to see me dead

But Ali wasn't as strong as me I had combat sports to cope he had nothing

And now he So Hallow So sick that I don't even want to call and check on him

Apparently he starvemaxxed him self recently which made him even less good looking

I hope there is karma for the people who broke him
One of his bullies got paralysed from torso dawn while street racing
I hope karma would catch up to all of those 36_$# one day

Everything gets repayed in full when checking out

There isn't.
All my bullies are enjoying a life that I can only dream of. life itself hates us.

You won’t lose anything.
I tried man
I tried to get him in to fighting
I made him show up it was good until one of the trainers was a bit rough with him
And he never showed up again

I have a lot of shit happening to me as well I just can't help him

I tried man
I tried to get him in to fighting
I made him show up it was good until one of the trainers was a bit rough with him
And he never showed up again

I have a lot of shit happening to me as well I just can't help him
How old are you and where are you from?
I don’t think this severity of bullying currently exists in the west where someone becomes this broken.

That's brutal. Are you Indian?

How old are you and where are you from?
I don’t think this severity of bullying currently exists in the west where someone becomes this broken.
I'm from iran

Even my teacher billued me

I survived until now I'm 19

If they really ruined this guy's life for nothing like that he really has the right to ruin their life too
I don't know why you accept abuse so easily, you have to think about the present and about reacting and about fighting, grab a knife or brass knuckles, shit like that if you're not strong enough, so

Broken
Sick
He said it was so bad that he couldn't look he had to look away the three of us used to get bullied but unlike me and my friend those assholes completely broke Alis mind
I don't know how my bullies did not make me rope ( they made me attempted it but I survived) and I don't what kept me going. Maybe it was the rage of not wanting to give them what they wanted which was to see me dead

Apparently he starvemaxxed him self recently which made him even less good looking

wish we could get revenge on our bullies. we could harrass them by posting there socials on here but its too risky

Broken
Sick

Over for ali

If they really ruined this guy's life for nothing like that he really has the right to ruin their life too
I don't know why you accept abuse so easily, you have to think about the present and about reacting and about fighting, grab a knife or brass knuckles, shit like that if you're not strong enough, so
Just stab someone and go to prison to be tyrones bitch bro

Broken
Sick

where you from?

I'm from iran

Even my teacher billued me

I survived until now I'm 19
Iran? so your bullies were alis and mohammeds? can you not go to the islamic mosque and report them? maybe you can report them to the sharia police

Brutal, why was ha bullied ? Manlet ? Autism ?

Brutal, why was ha bullied ? Manlet ? Autism ?
extreme levels of social anxiety and some levels of autism and overall weirdness and also at some point he snitched on his bullies which made it worse for him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back