Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel they banned me from r/short because i was fighting a foidlet

Puppeter

Puppeter

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/16pkun9/come_on_rshort_lets_show_them_some_positivity/

Opera Snapshot 2023 09 23 005418 wwwredditcom

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

before they delete it
Opera Snapshot 2023 09 23 005545 wwwredditcom

Opera Snapshot 2023 09 23 005816 wwwredditcom

i purposely included female as a word because i know how low iq and retarded foids are thankfully i had some brocels protecting me there because of this whore she was making a gigantic deal over a word :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

brutal they banned another brocel fighting the foidlet the cucked mods banned us both but kept the foidlet bet that foid boot must taste good
Opera Snapshot 2023 09 23 010504 wwwredditcom

B b b ut (She said) B b b ut im a woman, NO IM A MAN! SHUT THE FUCK UP FOID!

Im 40 cm taller than her i should just grab her by the neck and shove my cock inside her

@Lonelyus That midget foid must have some tight pussy that is before she got ran through

lmao what did you even got banned for bro , your thread wasn’t even that much of a bait :feelskek:
Always respect women or else:
Reported GIFs | Tenor

@LeFrenchCel @Adolf Hitler @Robo_Cope
LOL :feelskek: it’s always the obnoxious ugly fat oger looking landwhale who 90% of the times call the police for no reason like a retard , what’s up with that ? :feelshaha:

@Lonelyus That midget foid must have some tight pussy that is before she got ran through
I still want a piece of that ass, Bring her to me

brutal they banned another brocel fighting the foidlet the cucked mods banned us both but kept the foidlet bet that foid boot must taste good
View attachment 881284
jfl :feelshaha: ultimate soy bro « He did the right thing he saved m’lady from a word that she doesn’t like:soy:! » such strong women, can’t even handle some words jfl :feelstastyman:

I voted, I did my duty for the incel nation.

hand-on-my-heart-harold-cooper.gif

jfl the vote is blackpilled af

I voted man those toilets are really dumb af they're not logic & contradict themselves in the comments jfl

Cucks on reddit would rather side with femoids than their incel brethen in hopes of getting a crumb of pussy.They are traitors and need to be beheaded along with foids they simp for
Definitely for high treason