Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They banned me because I was a brown hispano boy

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Lol.
Shows how brown latinos live rent free in crackers heads.
They are ok with crackers being outright cunts with brown people but then we cant say anything because whiny bitches are going to such each other cocks and act all entitled with innocent people like me.
Bare with me
I am the only incel in this planet, if you get rid off me, you are getting rid off the incel culture(which is only me since I am the only incel garbage in this planet) Everyone else is a fakecel

@MiSKiRaT thoughts, if they nuke me entirely, they will be proving JBW as an intergalactic law

And also, I dont care if I will crucified for this but @Fat Link , if you are acting like this, I might as well add that you can all ascend by going to shitskin countries.

Last edited:
And also how the fuck cunts like @? can get away with their disparagement against brown people?
How they fuck hasnt he been banned?
You are all acting whiny and insufferable for just no reason.
(Maybe theres a reason, because I am the only incel in this planet and everyone else is a Larping interpol agent fakecel trying to take me down)

Curries are the superior race tbh :feelsrope:

You should care since they are proving JBW
lol aren't you curry? Nigga gets banned for like a day and comes back a whole different race

I agree that JBW is absolute law and that whites have a far, far, far better chance at ascending than deathniciels, but ngl this petty, futile race war has gone a little too far

Last edited:
aren't you curry
Lol I have always been brown hispanic
Ngl this petty race war has gone too far
Ngl I am also tired of this shit, they banned me because of an old ass post from mid 2022.
I said I wouldnt extend this race shit but insufferable retards like @? cant just seem to give it a fucking rest and want to keep stirring this faggot ass drama for the sole reason of bloating their egos like the narcissistic cunt he is.

As I said mods worship white cocks

As I said mods worship white cocks
And nuking my account will prove JBW.
What crackers just fucking need is to hold their shit together, go to a turd world country, make no faggy excuses and fucking drown in pussy.
But nope, they seem to be aryan giagastacy only.

You are bolivian evo morales maxx

And also how the fuck cunts like @? can get away with their disparagement against brown people?
When did I make JBH posts ever? You fucking faggot I have been defending myself from you little bitch
How they fuck hasnt he been banned?
Because I'm not breaking the rule likes you
You are all acting whiny and insufferable for just no reason.
You throw temper tantrums over white men existing
(Maybe theres a reason, because I am the only incel in this planet and everyone else is a Larping interpol agent fakecel trying to take me down)
Yeah right nigger

I have been defending myself from you little bitch
Cope I gave it a fucking rest to the JBW stuff as we agreed but you decided to be such a whiny toddler and reported me for an old ass post.
Because I'm not breaking the rule likes you
I am clean as of now, they banned me for an old post
You throw temper tantrums over white men existing
You fling shit whenever I post anything, can-t have a rest of you fucking orbiting around me
Yeah right nigger
Yes bitch, go suck more mod cock

Cope I gave it a fucking rest to the JBW stuff as we agreed but you decided to be such a whiny toddler and reported me for an old ass post.
You called me a nigger after I beat you at Pokémon and started making more JBW threads than you did before
I am clean as of now, they banned me for an old post
We all know your going to make more JBW threads
You fling shit whenever I post anything, can-t have a rest of you fucking orbiting around me
I have your gay ass on ignore you reply to every thread I make
Yes bitch, go suck more mod cock
Go fantasy's about white men raping you and your foids fucking faggot cuck

We all know your going to make more JBW threads
Thats a fallacy, you cant ban me for assuming things
Such an entitled gringo motherfucker
I have your gay ass on ignore you reply to every thread I make
Then why do you keep seething at whatever post I make
Go fantasy's about white men raping
Stop projecting your insecurities to me, you fucking insolent white rat