Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News They are talking about us incels

shortcel123

shortcel123

Antifeminist and Men's right activist
IMG-20221126-200436.jpg

One less Becky in the world: how on earth will we cope?

hERo if he's a incel. He rekt a chad and his harem. What a master butcher with a true show of skills, slaughtering them like swines they are with just knives and not even waking up any of them.

AND still managed to escape for many days.

Last edited:
Normies know they're nowhere safe

Now all ugly men and heightcels are potential suspects

proud member of I.N.C.E.L

Imagine being sexless male at this college and giving a shit that some chad that took 4 foids out of the dating market for himself got killed lmao. People are so bluepilled they probably think they were just hanging out and not fucking

Imagine being sexless male at this college and giving a shit that some chad that took 4 foids out of the dating market for himself got killed lmao. People are so bluepilled they probably think they were just hanging out and not fucking
I've said it. Most incels (in denial) are cucks and not based. That's why the blackpill needs to spread more.

I've said it. Most incels (in denial) are cucks and not based. That's why the blackpill needs to spread more.
It’s infuriating. Men now would rather go against their best interests in order to score virtue points or to defend foids that think they’re trash

Oh yeah, I have that incel factor alright :feelzez:

The clown media likes to blame us for EVERYTHING… Especially James Fitzfaggot over here. And yes, I am exercising my first amendment right in criticizing a former public servant. Any qualms? Absolutely not.

Oldcel is talking about himself :feelshaha:

hERo if he's a incel. He rekt a chad and his harem. What a master butcher with a true show of skills, slaughtering them like swines they are with just knives and not even waking up any of them.

AND still managed to escape for many days.
hmmm ... so he was so experienced he directly sliced their vocal cords ? :feelshehe:
then it may not have been his first attempt.