Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They are so unaware its laughable..

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200823 194947

Being a CHAD*** is so easy

They seriously take zero notice in anyone sub 8. Its like sub 8s dont even exist to them. They dont even register in their thoughts

What does a woman have to do? Literally just take in oxygen and vital nutrients?

This must be why they say "just get a haircut bro". They think we are 8+males and they can't fathom that someone can be too ugly to do something about their situation.

Males existing as a sub8 doesn't register to them. They'll see one and then once they are gone they are completely wiped from their memory.

They seriously take zero notice in anyone sub 8. Its like sub 8s dont even exist to them. They dont even register in their thoughts
They literally don't even acknowledge our existence.

Rejected by chad? Omg I am a femcel.
Chad slays? Omg men are all players!

FUCK THOSE WHOOOOORES!!! :feelsree:

If you can't really figure out things on tutorial mode, you can try using trainer

What if you don't have hair :feelskek:

They literally don't even acknowledge our existence.

Rejected by chad? Omg I am a femcel.
Chad slays? Omg men are all players!

FUCK THOSE WHOOOOORES!!! :feelsree:
fucking suifuel, Foids dont even know we exist, they only think about chad and Chad's cock. Its over :feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree: