Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They are so stupid they never realised everything they did actually helped us

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Tom Shoots Himself 11042020145519

i hate memes where it's just labels

90% of the posts on IT were just screenshots of our posts to help us spread it JFL

You can run and hide from the truth. You can deny and avoid the truth. But you cannot destroy the truth.

Their stupidity was very funny

They were fucking pathetic

We're all subconscious to some degree, but normies almost lack any complete introspection and spatial awareness. Including the ability to think no more than 5 minutes ahead.

90% of the posts on IT were just screenshots of our posts to help us spread it JFL

This pretty much, no kind of original, productive discourse unless you count that shitty advice thread. Most people that visit there would just take a glance at the atomic blackpills, acknowledge the truth :feelsokman: , and keep on with their day.

I wouldn't have found and began using this site if I hadn't seen it on IT. Nromies spread the blackpill faster than we ever could.

I wouldn't have found and began using this site if I hadn't seen it on IT. Nromies spread the blackpill faster than we ever could.
The harder you try to fight against something, the more it will bounce back and defeat you instead

That's why they shut it down.

They will now mix our posts in with KKK posts and UFO posts to bunch us up with the "lolcows" as a means of belittling our message.

You can run and hide from the truth. You can deny and avoid the truth. But you cannot destroy the truth.
Me when I engage in jihad (in minecraft)