Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They are running out of “clever” titles

HostileWaters

HostileWaters

Officer

typical of cucks they are out of content

typical of cucks they are out of content
I can’t wait for them to screenshot this and make unfunny incorrect interpretations of incel ideology with an “/s” at the end of each post

I never move for people in walkways. I'm 6'4, you move for me.

I never move for people in walkways. I'm 6'4, you move for me.
You’re 6’4 and incel?

Are you a race other than white or black, have a severe facial deformity like Treacher Collins Syndrome, or both?

Inceltears is for cucks

lmao how many times has wizardcel been on IT these past weeks

You’re 6’4 and incel?

Are you a race other than white or black, have a severe facial deformity like Treacher Collins Syndrome, or both?
Jfl at newcels who haven't seen his videos

Wizard’s on his way to becoming the next Incelebrity

They are the delusional ones.

It's eerie how they all use the same patterns of speech in hopes of maximizing upvotes. IT users don't even seem human... A lot of people here are stupid and autistic but there's still a human element to their speech, it doesn't seem like an AI rendition of what a human should sound like.

@wizardcel are you @braziliansigma :feelswhere:

They're fucking stupid. They got triggered that I dared to rise up against one of the overlords lol

I am. It's not that strange.

Face >>>>> height.
I agree with this. However, at 6’4 a slightly above average, average, or even slightly below average are acceptable for moderate success. You’d have to be a sub4 which, to be honest, I haven’t met many sub4s on this forum

You’re 6’4 and incel?

He’s probably a blackpilled chad.

You'd think they would agree with what's being said but alas white liberals show they are full of shit.

You'd think they would agree with what's being said but alas white liberals show they are full of shit.
Racism matters until we get to the part where it impedes men’s ability to get laid JFL

NPCs have only limited number of commands. No wonder why they run out of idea.