Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel They are once again seething about us getting Android GFs in the future

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★

We will replace you, Even normalfags won't want you anymore :feelshaha:

Actually one of the fears of women is to be replaced by robots.

Yeah that is one lifefuel to know that waman sexual market dominance is coming to an end. However we wont benefit from it because sexbots are still at least 20 years away. I will be an old man by then if I am even alive.

Once again I am getting fucked, born at the worst time possible.

I've never hated nature so much, and loved technology so much. Technology should be embraced.

My Chinese Babas and Boston robotics bozos
Save us from misery

they are going to eat shit and we are going to get underage robo gfs

Id love an AI girlfriend, Atleast she wouldnt scream at me like a real foid would.

Id love an AI girlfriend, Atleast she wouldnt scream at me like a real foid would.
and if she did, you wouldn't have to waste your energy to fight with her, you could just delete the files instead

Sexbots are going to replace women once and for all. Honestly it's over for them if they become relatively affordable.
To clarify that would mean then being in the ballpark of 2000 dollars. I'd pay that, but nothing more.

Actually funny seeing them seethe about that. While they age and become roasties we can keep our perfect bots.

Long live robussy

I just hope they're affordable for regular guys. Gynoids might be the hobby of the rich for the first few decades.

This is all gonna happen, because theres a market for it, that hasnt fully taken off yet. Money talks. Foids can only blame themselves, due to their treatment of men, in 2024.

if AI Gfs come their pussy needs to be realistic not just some plastic shit

They're forgetting about the male robot come up.

They're gonna be saying what that mouth do???