Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They are having sex since 10-11 and are getting pregnant at 13-14

Barrett

Barrett

Recruit
★★★★★
Seriously wtf things like this really push me over the edge, on youtube you can find dozens of young girls talking about losing their virginity10-11 having sex and getting pregnant at 13-14 wtf is this:feels::feels::feels::feels:
12A725FC 8475 44DD A017 C5D60F00AE02

she will receive a 50 years free-money ticket from taxpayers !

If you aren't slinging cock on the playground then it's over for you boyo

They are already fucking 25 year old 9 inch cocked men

Seriously wtf things like this really push me over the edge, on youtube you can find dozens of young girls talking about losing their virginity10-11 having sex and getting pregnant at 13-14 wtf is this:feels::feels::feels::feels:View attachment 82455
i can confirm this, at my rotation for ginecology, i saw a lot of girls 13-15 yo pregnant, and they were into pre-eclampsia, and the result its the dead of the girl or an abort

Seriously wtf things like this really push me over the edge, on youtube you can find dozens of young girls talking about losing their virginity10-11 having sex and getting pregnant at 13-14 wtf is this:feels::feels::feels::feels:View attachment 82455
Trump pls press the nuclear button

This degenerate society will collapse soon enough anyways. JFL at thinking this will continue for much longer, just look at Japan :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe not 10 years old when they have sex, more like 12-14ish. But it is not uncommon for girls to get pregnant. They're such fucking morons :feelshaha:

If they're getting pregnant that young, then maybe age of consent should be lowered a bit.....

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

damn and they will be "mothers" fuck the future

damn and they will be "mothers" fuck the future
They will also kiss their kids with their whore mouths which multiple men came in, disgusting some people need to disappear

Kids at 14 meaning that she can become grandmother before turning 30.

Which means that some users here are older than some literal "grandparents" and theyre still virgins.

lmao at this world.

Lol, i consider this as an exception

Kids at 14 meaning that she can become grandmother before turning 30.

Which means that some users here are older than some literal "grandparents" and theyre still virgins.

lmao at this world.
That's absurd if you really think about it @FrustratedWhiteMale

10-12yo are getting dicked down everyday by Chads and older men and nobody gives a fuck
if an incel even held their hand we would get jail for life
(and even talking about fucking a 10yo would get you crucified)

Yet this brainwashed society will think I am a perv a pedophile for being attracted to young fertile girls like that slut! She isn´t an innocent child society says as soon as they hit puberty they are cock hungry sluts looking for the first Chad cock they can find in other words if she bleeds she breeds.

Yet this brainwashed society will think I am a perv a pedophile for being attracted to young fertile girls like that slut! She isn´t an innocent child society says as soon as they hit puberty they are cock hungry sluts looking for the first Chad cock they can find in other words if she bleeds she breeds.
Yep