Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel THEY ARE FORCING ME TO GET KIKE MEDS

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
I just came back from group therapy session and they are forcing me to took antipsychotic ( Risperidon if im saying it right ) which im not going to take. Therapist told me that i have paranoid delusion which is wrong lol fckk im studying psychology at university so i know that im not delusional she also told me im pathological liar and we should work on it fck this therapist.
But the good part of therapy session was i openly talked about my desires and fantasies infront of the other same age foids and beckies they they reaction was hilarious :feelsohh::feelsohh:
I saw fear in their body language i also somehow told them that they are ugly (Which is wrong all of them were hot) but i didnt talked with them about my inceldom and blackpill.

I just came back from group therapy session and they are forcing me to took antipsychotic ( Risperidon if im saying it right ) which im not going to take. Therapist told me that i have paranoid delusion which is wrong lol fckk im studying psychology at university so i know that im not delusional she also told me im pathological liar and we should work on it fck this therapist.
But the good part of therapy session was i openly talked about my desires and fantasies infront of the other same age foids and beckies they they reaction was hilarious :feelsohh::feelsohh:
I saw fear in their body language i also somehow told them that they are ugly (Which is wrong all of them were hot) but i didnt talked with them about my inceldom and blackpill.
it's over for non NTcels :cryfeels:

Dont take it, not being blind and they call you crazy and delusional.

Fuck kike meds.

Risperdone grows breasts in males. You ought to bring that up :feelshaha:

PS- they want you to be a freak :feelsLSD:

What did you exactly say

1 12

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 59 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 58 52

I wont say it here bcz it can hurt the picture of our community
Nobody cares about any of that. The image of this community is already in dumps. That's the allure of this place, you can say things you can't say anywhere else(within the rules)

Nobody can force you into doing anything.

Nobody cares about any of that. The image of this community is already in dumps. That's the allure of this place, you can say things you can't say anywhere else(within the rules)
I told them part of me wants to have a normal relation with women and girls and part of me wants to have sex with their dead and unconscious body bcz i find it attractive and arouding i also told them that i feel someone is watching me and following me.
And people want to use me and beat me up like my mother also i told her God is scheming behind my back and people want to put me down and humilate me

If you really think your brain could use some "calming" without drastically changing your brain chemistry (or growing breasts for Gods sake!), talk them into putting you on anti-anxiety meds (klonopin? Or depicote?).

I asked my doctor last year, she said nope! I hate antipsychs meds!! But I'm much better on them. I just hate these pysho doctors laced them with estrogen without telling me! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

What did you exactly say
hes a stupid fuck.

imagine going to a (((therapist))) and spilling your beans. stupid fuck. you deserve whatever bad outcomes happen to you because of this. fucking retard

hes a stupid fuck.

imagine going to a (((therapist))) and spilling your beans. stupid fuck. you deserve whatever bad outcomes happen to you because of this. fucking retard
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Take your meds goyim

If you really think your brain could use some "calming" without drastically changing your brain chemistry (or growing breasts for Gods sake!), talk them into putting you on anti-anxiety meds (klonopin? Or depicote?).

I asked my doctor last year, she said nope! I hate antipsychs meds!! But I'm much better on them. I just hate these pysho doctors laced them with estrogen without telling me! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
phenibutmaxxing

:feelshehe: elaborate more , dont leave us hanging

hes a stupid fuck.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I told them part of me wants to have a normal relation with women and girls and part of me wants to have sex with their dead and unconscious body bcz i find it attractive and arouding i also told them that i feel someone is watching me and following me.
And people want to use me and beat me up like my mother also i told her God is scheming behind my back and people want to put me down and humilate me
Wanting to have sex with dead and unconscious people isn’t normal Lmfao. No matter how you try to cut it to make yourself feel better that’s some weird ass shit

:feelshehe: elaborate more , dont leave us hanging
I told them that i want to have sex with unconscious body and i feel aroused sexually by femoids pain and i was not larping i really masturbate by this fantasies

Wanting to have sex with dead and unconscious people isn’t normal Lmfao. No matter how you try to cut it to make yourself feel better that’s some weird ass shit
Its compeletly normal for my morals there is nothing wrong to have pleasure

I told them that i want to have sex with unconscious body and i feel aroused sexually by femoids pain and i was not larping i really masturbate by this fantasies
youre a degenerate person

lets see how long youll enjoy being edgy
lol im not edgy i hate edgy boys caesarcel asked me to tell what i told them and i posted it here i didnt mention this in the thread at the start to not hear this shit from others

lol im not edgy i hate edgy boys caesarcel asked me to tell what i told them and i posted it here i didnt mention this in the thread at the start to not hear this shit from others
cope

Will you get sent to the hospital by police if you don't take it? They did that to me with kike injections that stay in your system for months.

Will you get sent to the hospital by police if you don't take it? They did that to me with kike injections that stay in your system for months.
No i dont think so